Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited October 2017

*jaw hit floor* Holy moly! He's awesome! And you are so sneaky as usual. I'm glad I picked up Lucas 8 today!

Post edited by Llynara on
  • I try!

Thank you. XD  Hope he gets accepted.

edited October 2017

Who would reject a hunky dunk like that??? devil

• Well, a little irritated this morning-already.  Found Parker listed on a freakin' site that the person is asking donations for giving products from here and the other site for free.  Seriously?  I went directly to their server and informed them that the site is all Daz3d.com products as well as Rendo and the person is illegally allowing downloads of products that were brokered and provided the site addresses as proof.  Let's see if this idjit gets taken down.

I'm sorry to hear that!  I've stumbled across a couple of sites over the years that have had similar downloads.  That's good that you've let DAZ know, too.  Hopefully, it will get taken down.  I hate that this happened to you. 

Thank you!

Still working on that removal, but the anger is gone now. Just disgusted. 

So- next new dude is going to Chanteur-de-Vent per the randomizer!  I'll send the files via the usual link, of course.

Meet Giuseppe, Salvatore and Giovanni's youngest brother-for Lucas 8.

Gasp!!!! Is that a cat themed tattoo I see?  Well, shut my mouth!  That looks AMAZING!!!!  I love you DM!  You're the best ever!!!  

• I'm sorry that you and other PA's things are being pirated. I hope it gets sorted!

Giuseppe looks amazing. I was not sure that I would get Lucas, but now I probably will just because of your character.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

People can be such scum.  So sorry that happened to you! 

The new guy looks great!

Will he work without Lucas 8?  I know he would slightly different but I'm okay with that.  I have zero interest in Lucas 8 but this guy, I am definitely interested in.

• Yup, KM that is. XD Glad you like.

Thank you, FM and Sonja.  Sonja: Yes, I made the base morphs available without the Lucas 8 figure:

• Yup, KM that is. XD Glad you like.

Thank you, FM and Sonja.  Sonja: Yes, I made the base morphs available without the Lucas 8 figure:

It's purrrrfect!  I like Giuseppe with the base head and body morphs, too.  I really hope he gets accepted.  

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992
    edited October 2017

Wow he's so pretty! (Insert emoji with hearts as eyes here). Great job! heart

Post edited by Cherubit on

Thanks!  I figured you did, I'm sure he will be gorgeous that way as well.

• Chanteur-de-VentChanteur-de-Vent Posts: 566
    edited October 2017

First render with Guiseppe, didn't get a right hint at his Italian side yet, but got some of the Irish, I guess? And I should stop adding crows to everything...

Guiseppe-pw4-001.jpg
    2300 x 3000 - 8M
    Post edited by Chanteur-de-Vent on

Nice!

• That is really cool, CdV!  Love it.  Thank you!

I love the crows! Are those Noggin's? Giuseppe looks great too smiley

• Thanks, Ice Dragon, DM and Llynara.

@Llynara: No, those are Meipe's crows from Rendo. They're a bit old, but I keep using them a lot since nobody has put out a good Iray model of the crow yet. 

• Very welcome!  They're nice crows, and I agree that we could use updated versions.

I let this one render last night- hot summer evening and waiting on........someone.  Seems my Sicilians all have nice cars. >.>

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

OMG you have really outdone yourself this time with the younger brother Darwin!!!!

He is one you could take home to dad and get his aproval!!! devil

• lol- thank you!  He's the rake of the family.  ;)

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited October 2017

aaaand back to Giovanni again. This is the G8 Version.

Version 1 Morph:

and the older HD morph:

Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

The older morph just looks fantastic on him.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

The new guy is so hot! Glad I picked up Lucas 8! 

• Thank you both!  Giuseppe is currently in testing with QA.  Fingers crossed!

• Wauw I really like the older morph. He looks great! 

• Thank you very much!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Salvatore was released tonight. Hot Damn. He went into the cart immediately. (Happy Dance)

• Thank you!  I'm glad he was released.  After last month's 4 releases, I feel like I'm slacking here. lol

edited October 2017

A little fun with Sal...more to come! I mixed his G3M version with Morpheus. Sal looks great as a toon! 

Hitman.jpg
    1500 x 1433 - 297K
  • I snicker every time I see this- thank you!  He’s awesome.

• Kev914Kev914 Posts: 1,109
    edited October 2017

@DarwinMishap...sorry to hear that some of your products were being pirated. I very likely wouldn't see them as I tend to only go to the main sites. I'd be too afraid that I would get something more than what I wanted. Besides it just isn't in me to get things that way.

I like your guys..I think I have them all.

Post edited by Kev914 on
This discussion has been closed.