Darwins' Schtuff

Comments

• In the meantime-I've worked up Giovanni's base face morph (which will be the younger version, I'm going to weatherize the morph more in sculptris for an older version as well since he's supposed to be Salvatore's older brother).  This is Giovanni, wearing Sal's base skin set.  Gonna work up a skin that is the same tone, but with a lot of differences in the skin texture itself. 

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Ooh, I can see some possibilities for him! Gorgeous!

• Thank you!  

• He looks so good!  I never noticed that vein above the eye before on Sal's skin.  I love how that looks on Giovanni to really draw you in to look at his eyes in this portrait.  Going to have to go back and look at all of Sal's pictures now to see how I missed that.  I love Giovanni's morph.  

• Thank you very much!  That will be the younger facial morph- I finished the older (have to do his skin; he'll have more fine lines/wrinkles for the older version) but here is the HD older face morph added to the base:

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Thank you very much!  That will be the younger facial morph- I finished the older (have to do his skin; he'll have more fine lines/wrinkles for the older version) but here is the HD older face morph added to the base:

Just gorgeous. As usual! laugh What hair are you using here? It looks really good with the gray strands.

edited October 2017

I'm thinking that's Redz's Business Hair (Rendo)

Post edited by Llynara on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Giovanni is looking mighty hawt if you ask me.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I really love that vein over his eye as well.  He is really gorgeous

• Thank you very much.  Yes, Llynara is correct.  It's the Business Hair by Redz.  One of the material settings-Peppered Grey or something. XD

• So, I managed to get Giovanni into Sculptris to make HD Aged Morph- adding wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, jaw/mouth and a few other details.  The HD SubD option will have a range from 0-4 depending on people's computer and taste.  This is SubD set to 3.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

love his cheeks and jaw line 

• Thank you!

The final render of the morphs:

I'll post him again once I get his base skin finished. :) 

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

Very nice! I have seen people complaining about not enough middle aged models, I think he fits that bill nicely. 

• Ah, well, hopefully that sorta fits something of what they may want. lol  Thank you!  Just tweaked his torso/head maps (my hand is cramping, can't do anymore) so I'll render the first brow (for the older face) with the new version of textures for him.  The base will be what I used for Sal, but there is ALOT of paint over- I wanted to keep that skin tone.

• Base done, need to do the mature set with the added lines/wrinkles.

Wow, Darwin! He looks fantastic and VERY realistic. Great job!

• He looks really amazing. Love his mature look. Great work.

• He looks great.  I love the fine lines around his eyes and mouth.  

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow, he is really very well done.  I agree with Llynara, he looks very realistic.

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

Wow he's so pretty!

• Thank you very much!  I've been enjoying working on the brothers so far.  I do appreciate everyone's input, so if something seems off, lemme know. ;)

• Well, a little irritated this morning-already.  Found Parker listed on a freakin' site that the person is asking donations for giving products from here and the other site for free.  Seriously?  I went directly to their server and informed them that the site is all Daz3d.com products as well as Rendo and the person is illegally allowing downloads of products that were brokered and provided the site addresses as proof.  Let's see if this idjit gets taken down.

Sorry to hear that, but sadly not surprised with the amount of pirating online. I think those sites are kind of like that whack-a-mole game. You whack one down and another pops up. Some big ones got taken down last year, sounds like they're starting to pop up again. The only way to really deal with it is to keep getting them shut down. Fight the good fight! 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,914

Well, a little irritated this morning-already.  Found Parker listed on a freakin' site that the person is asking donations for giving products from here and the other site for free.  Seriously?  I went directly to their server and informed them that the site is all Daz3d.com products as well as Rendo and the person is illegally allowing downloads of products that were brokered and provided the site addresses as proof.  Let's see if this idjit gets taken down.

The better aproach is to inform the daz company peoply about the piracy site so they can take measures against the copyright offenders. Like this they might or might not be taken down but they will probably not have to suffer anything else beside being taken down.

Product piracy is a serious thing and should be prosecuted

• CherubitCherubit Posts: 992

Well, a little irritated this morning-already.  Found Parker listed on a freakin' site that the person is asking donations for giving products from here and the other site for free.  Seriously?  I went directly to their server and informed them that the site is all Daz3d.com products as well as Rendo and the person is illegally allowing downloads of products that were brokered and provided the site addresses as proof.  Let's see if this idjit gets taken down.

Yes you must inform Daz. I have already informed a few of those I bumped into, I didn't check if they were taken down though.

In the top of the pag you click help, open a ticket, and you choose the copyright option or somethign like that. You'll get an answer pretty fast.

• I'm in contact with Daz, and the server I had thought the site was on, wasn't.  So I'll have to do more digging.

Eh.  Never thought my crap would be good enough to steal.  Whatever-onward to finishing up Giovanni's skin here. XD

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Regarding that site- how are they asking for money? If it's through Paypal (or whomever) be sure and contact them too. Cut off the funding source!  

• Played with this guy's face last night.  Needs tweaking.......and those dreads. O.o Wow. Awful. Still, I think I like his face enough to keep working on it.  He's wearing Elijah's skin atm.

I love that face, there's so much in it. 

As to the pirating, I'm sorry it happened to you Darwin, but sometimes those things are hard to take down. That site is a disgrace and I'm glad they managed to take their donation button down. 

• Thank you!

Still working on that removal, but the anger is gone now. Just disgusted. 

So- next new dude is going to Chanteur-de-Vent per the randomizer!  I'll send the files via the usual link, of course.

Meet Giuseppe, Salvatore and Giovanni's youngest brother-for Lucas 8.

This discussion has been closed.