My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• Mystarra said:

is hott

my heart is so heavy from watching the last avengers movie.  

it will be ok... there there...

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104

i really need to hurry up and win the lottery...

Don't jump the line.  Wait your turn! angry devil

but i'm pooooorrrr... and i need assets... and i need a faster computer... and i need a nice house... for me... not just my models. WAAAAAHHHHHH

I need to finish building my dream computer and move out of this fun house.

• Daz studio hates me....

hate.jpg
    350 x 346 - 35K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

vitters weet

Mystarra said:

vitters weet

Your post count is so much higher than mine.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

i really need to hurry up and win the lottery...

Don't jump the line.  Wait your turn! angry devil

but i'm pooooorrrr... and i need assets... and i need a faster computer... and i need a nice house... for me... not just my models. WAAAAAHHHHHH

...I need to pay down some past due bills. The faster computer can wait.

...warm day today 86° then tomorrow the digits get reversed (68°) with water from the sky.  So far it's not been a bad summer here for once, but down the road seeing some 90s in the forecast again just in time for the holiday weekend.

kyoto kid said:

...warm day today 86° then tomorrow the digits get reversed (68°) with water from the sky.  So far it's not been a bad summer here for once, but down the road seeing some 90s in the forecast again just in time for the holiday weekend.

In Raleigh 

AB397752-3F77-47CA-BC3F-D939640B7E8D.png
    1536 x 2048 - 5M
  • so i find that putting lots of stuff in my cart and then emptying my cart is the best option to avoid spending.

i shopped... then changed my mind. i probably save about $500 so far... by not spending money...

I am getting car sick but I am almost home.  Hopefully we have no where else to go.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872

so i find that putting lots of stuff in my cart and then emptying my cart is the best option to avoid spending.

i shopped... then changed my mind. i probably save about $500 so far... by not spending money...

A Dime Saved is a Dime Earned they say - does that mean that if I don't buy a Rolls Royce I earn $450.000 ?

Finally getting around to watching the first disc of Legion.  I rented the disc last month but never got around to watching it.  It is about a guy with mental health issues.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Mystarra said:

Try to beat Richard, closing in on 60ksurprise

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Miss Bad Wolf said:

» show previous quotes

Mystarra said:

Try to beat Richard, closing in on 60ksurprise

It's quality that counts most, not quantity

yeah my drivel is crappe  lol

crying on all my social feeds over ironman

defeated by fluidos.  dont even want to try again.  sighh

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    Taoz said:

so i find that putting lots of stuff in my cart and then emptying my cart is the best option to avoid spending.

A Dime Saved is a Dime Earned they say - does that mean that if I don't buy a Rolls Royce I earn $450.000 ?

If I could get a Rolls Royce for $450.00 (same price as my last TV) I'd snap it up.devil 

My tv is updating so unable to watch anything until it is done.

Taoz said:

If I could get a Rolls Royce for $450.00 (same price as my last TV) I'd snap it up.devil 

If I had 450.000 in the bank, I could get several new Genesis 8 pro bundles I do not have.

We went out to go shopping?!?!?  We just had our evening medicine and I want to watch Legion or something on Netflix or something?

• i believe every hair piece needs at least 100 morphs... and they all need reset buttons.

make it so!

I want to go home.  I was watching Netflix streaming but that use up my data.

• Taoz said:

Possibly a poster from the continent (or Europe) using . as the thousands separator and , as the decimal.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    Taoz said:

I guess the price depends on which decimal separator standard you use (we use comma here).

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited August 2019
    Taoz said:

Possibly a poster from the continent (or Europe) using . as the thousands separator and , as the decimal.

That's what being on the reverse side of the world does to you.  Dyslexic commas and periods.  devil

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

My new grand nephew

fresh frim the cabbage patch

2442CBBA-5EBD-4F8A-8154-6058D78A1EBE.jpeg
    3264 x 2448 - 1M

Rotated my pics again doh

Taoz said:

If I had 450.000 in the bank, I could get several new Genesis 8 pro bundles I do not have.

...If I had 450,000$ in the bank, I'd have all my bills paid off and probably be living in Cartagena.

Mystarra said:

My new grand nephew

...congratulations.

kyoto kid said:
    Taoz said:

...If I had 450,000$ in the bank, I'd have all my bills paid off and probably be living in Cartagena.

Oh I forgot to say all my bills paid off too and living somewhere else.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    Mystarra said:

My new grand nephew

He is quite grand,smiley

This discussion has been closed.