My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    Skiriki said:
    DanaTA said:

Hi!!!

Dana

Hi, hi, hi! So is it true what they say about hotdogs?

"They" say a lot of things.  To which statement are you referring?

Dana

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

complaint  nerve pains in my foot all night long.   had to cancel my day out. was going to crickets in sayville
    floater is thicker, cant text on my phone, doesnt zoom cant read texts   i so screwed right now

• Complaint:  Second day in a row that I've walked the distance to the postoffice and back hoping to receive my new USB-3 interface card.  My feet are complaining.sad   My whole body is tuckered.  I feel like a wet noodle.

Non-complaint:  After getting back from my (unfruitful) postoffice trip today I took a 20 minute nap while listening to the YouTube on the TV play Tchaikovsky's "Romeo & Juliet Fantasy Overture".  A spectrum of emotions.yesheart

Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky (Пётр Ильич Чайковский): "Romeo & Juliet Overturehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxj8vSS2ELU

• Old complaint thread from 2012?  Oh, lord.  That was back in my grump period.surprise   I'm not really a grump, I just play one on-line.indecision

I'm a lot nicer online than in person. Well, mostly. As my friends put it: "You're a stuck up, irritable, obnoxious, sarcastic, evil wench... Unless, you actually like someone. Then you're obnoxiously sweet."

I do not disagree with this assessment.

• non-complaint: after spending 4 or 5 days on one render having renders that only take between 3 and 10 minutes is amazing.

• non-complaint: after spending 4 or 5 days on one render having renders that only take between 3 and 10 minutes is amazing.

Did you change the subject or hardware?

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited September 2019

Old complaint thread from 2012?  Oh, lord.  That was back in my grump period.surprise   I'm not really a grump, I just play one on-line.indecision

I'm a lot nicer online than in person. Well, mostly. As my friends put it: "You're a stuck up, irritable, obnoxious, sarcastic, evil wench... Unless, you actually like someone. Then you're obnoxiously sweet."

During my bodybuilding/biker/leather/mohawk days (age 40-55) friends and bike club members would tell me, "You're very intimidating until you open your mouth."  I took that to mean that intelligence, manners and quiet, careful speech ruin the image.  So, I kept my mouth shut.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

Did you change the subject or hardware?

I'm just doing basic character and outfits with dome lighting for the fast stuff. The long one was a enclosed set with lots of surfaces that weren't even involved in the actual render, 4 characters, and mixed lighting. PITA.

Old complaint thread from 2012?  Oh, lord.  That was back in my grump period.surprise   I'm not really a grump, I just play one on-line.indecision

During my bodybuilding/biker/leather/mohawk days (age 40-55) friends and bike club members would tell me, "You're very intimidating until you open your mouth."  I took that to mean that intelligence, manners and quiet, careful speech ruin the image.  So, I kept my mouth shut.

I was from time to time that I was "unapproachable" by some people but that never explained why there was always someone stopping by. I did have a habit of telling people the truth. They would ask for something and I would say "No, you don't need that." They would look very sad when I told them that. "Then I would tell them what they needed and why it was better." They would ask "How long will that take?" I would tell them "I'll send you a link. The information is already there."

It amazed me how many people didn't bother to understand the reports that were put out EVERYDAY!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    Mystarra said:

complaint  nerve pains in my foot all night long.   had to cancel my day out. was going to crickets in sayville
    floater is thicker, cant text on my phone, doesnt zoom cant read texts   i so screwed right now

..{{{{{hugs}}}}}

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

During my bodybuilding/biker/leather/mohawk days (age 40-55) 

Now you need to post a picture from that era!

• TigerAnne said:

Next you'll be asking for pictures of my table dancing days...

• TigerAnne said:

Are they TOS compliant ?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072

Table dancing?

• Major Complaint: During the PA sale I spent over $500 mostly in store credit that I had purchased before the sale started. Evidently the purchases made with store credit aren't counting and I only got a measely 7% discount coupon. Grrr !!!

• TigerAnne said:

Are they TOS compliant ?

I'd imagine not.

Is it strange that I read that as "The Original Series" at first?

TOS.jpg
    297 x 569 - 65K
  • Tjohn said:

Table dancing?

Shake it!

• TigerAnne said:

OK.  So, I'm askingyes.  Videos?devil

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited September 2019
    TigerAnne said:

I hope all visual indicators of my earlier employment, recreation, and other mischief have entered a void to never be seen again. blush

I can report that all my student loans were paid for quite awhile ago.

THIS JUST IN: There has been a terrible accident. I put dForce on the skin of one of my models instead of what she was wearing. The horror...

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
  • TigerAnne said:

I hope all visual indicators of my earlier employment, recreation, and other mischief have entered a void to never be seen again. blush

THIS JUST IN: There has been a terrible accident. I put dForce on the skin of one of my models instead of what she was wearing. The horror...

Now you hae a transporter accident to go with your Star Trek theme

• TigerAnne said:

Now you hae a transporter accident to go with your Star Trek theme

What we got back didn't live long...

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited September 2019

Complaint:  Arghhh...  My secondary computer, the old Vista machine that has been reincarnated sequentially as Win7, Win8, Win8.1, and win10 that I thought had been cured of it's problems a few days ago by reseating all boards & memory and sucessfully performing a long overdue Win10 update, is again going wonky. sad  Symptoms:  After sitting idle for a while, the screen blanks and if it continues to sit idle for "longer than a little while" then it fails to wake the screen properly.  Cursor just blinks erratically for about 5 seconds then pauses and repeats while the screen remains blank.  OR the screen will come back to life showing my desktop but if I select items on the task bar the cursor indicates activity but the window never opens.  HOWEVER, if I select the same application from the START menu the window will open OK (most of the time). frown

Solution seems to be never leave the device alone with it's own thoughts.indecision  But I guess I could try not letting the screen blank, but I'm not overly optimistic that that has anything to do with the problem.sad

Non-complaint:  This morning's DAZzing session has found me listening to some long overlooked entries in my music library.  Found something not uninteresting.

Hamish Maccunn:  "Land of the Mountain and the Flood Overturehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-F5dmRV5Bc

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • TigerAnne said:

You asked:

LG_1995.jpg
    1024 x 714 - 173K
    LG_1996.JPG
    382 x 479 - 21K
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

You asked:

Kewl! I can see what they meant about you looking intimidating (until you opened your mouth). surprise

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    TigerAnne said:

I’ve table danced too... not professionally, and apparently not carefully (always check if the table top is properly secured to the legs)... most of the nuns at the convent home didn’t seem to mind though... the real trick was getting away before the authorities arrived.

TigerAnne said:

You asked:

Okay that’s why I had the “Road House” image... didn’t picture a BMW though... nice bike. 

edited September 2019

Complaint: It looks like tomato season is winding down... fewer and more mutated looking tomatoes... sigh... Soon it’ll be back to eating those horrible store bought reddish abominations.

The lettuce has gone full ugly and the cucumbers are all dead...

Still have eggplants and some peppers though.

Post edited by McGyver on
    TigerAnne said:

Are they TOS compliant ?

I'd imagine not.

yes   Not strange at all!

Dana

McGyver said:

Complaint: It looks like tomato season is winding down... fewer and more mutated looking tomatoes... sigh... Soon it’ll be back to eating those horrible store bought reddish abominations.

I find the tomatoes still on the vine, usually imported, are pretty good.

Dana

TigerAnne said:

Are they TOS compliant ?

I'd imagine not.

No... I read it as “Trampy Octopus Society”, which is a very common mistake too...

DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:

I find the tomatoes still on the vine, usually imported, are pretty good.

Dana

I’ve tried a lot, on the vine, organic, organic on the vine, ugly, heritage, farm stand, different brands... most fall way short.

A year or two ago we stopped by a Trader Joe’s and got some “ugly” tomatoes... they were homegrown delicious... I thought I’d found a source of yummy tomatoes... alas they were a fluke and after going all the way across the island to buy them several times, I gave up.

When I was a kid and I’d visit my father in Italy, they had a small area of their property set aside as a farm... I remember the first time I ate a fresh tomato from the vine... I was like “wait... this is what real tomato’s taste like? How?”  The plum tomato were better than fruit... (if they didn’t have a lizard in them).

I’m tempted to build a small greenhouse to grow them out of season, but the proper materials (primarily the extruded polycarbonate panels) are ridiculously expensive for even a 6’x8’ structure.

This discussion has been closed.