Comments

• cool55000000 years ago, feels like yesterday

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    McGyver said:
    Taoz said:

Email scammer mess up:

Subject:  Cheapest loans in your country
    Sender:  Two hot girls who love triangles

How do they feel about trapezoids and rectangles?

Rectangles are less than perfect squares.  Because I was a child of the '50s,  I remember that even squares were just not with it, man.

daddy O

Taoz said:
    McGyver said:
    Taoz said:

Email scammer mess up:

Subject:  Cheapest loans in your country

How do they feel about trapezoids and rectangles?

Well if you bring a line that triangle can easily be modified I think.

acute or isoceles?

Just get on a computer to send two emails.  I am checking in to let you know I am okay but annoyed at this computer situation.

Hope you get it resolved soon!

Well, if it is like my coupon (a mere 7%) it is so small that it won't burn a very big hole. After spending almost $600 and only getting such a small  coupon "for supporting the PA sale" I am not rushing out to spend any more.

meh 7&

i dont open a browser for less than 7.5

is ampersand day over?

can metric math do percentges?  

is the Thames named after someone named Thames?

how long has it been the Thames?
    is it from before diffthongs were invented?  and Thomas?

how ;ong til floaters go away?  i has toe nail bed corrective morphs to do

• Just get on a computer to send two emails.  I am checking in to let you know I am okay but annoyed at this computer situation.

Well, if it is like my coupon (a mere 7%) it is so small that it won't burn a very big hole. After spending almost $600 and only getting such a small  coupon "for supporting the PA sale" I am not rushing out to spend any more.

I think I have 12% thought it might only be 1.2%... Yeah. I have a lot of wants but most are out of my range at the moment.

Are triangles polygons?

Yes.

I thought polygon was when your parrot died.blush  Particularly sad if it was a Norwegian Blue.

It's just sleeping.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,876

Just get on a computer to send two emails.  I am checking in to let you know I am okay but annoyed at this computer situation.

I think I have 12% thought it might only be 1.2%... Yeah. I have a lot of wants but most are out of my range at the moment.

My wishlist grows much faster than my library, and even once I have a proper jobby job again, I won’t be able to immediately start splurging in Daz content like I want to  

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904

There's this little island out in the sea, not far from where I live, where someone allegedly found fossils of palm leaves while examining some Iron Age burial heaps. As kids we all "knew" that it had been a tropical island back in the day, but I think we imagined "the day" to have been in the 50s or 60s. We were so bummed out to have missed it! laugh Also, the burial heaps contained no dead kings, and some researchers think they're a natural phenomenon.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited September 2019

ugh... this forum hates iOS...messed up post, sorry.

Post edited by McGyver on
    TigerAnne said:

There's this little island out in the sea, not far from where I live, where someone allegedly found fossils of palm leaves while examining some Iron Age burial heaps. As kids we all "knew" that it had been a tropical island back in the day, but I think we imagined "the day" to have been in the 50s or 60s. We were so bummed out to have missed it! laugh Also, the burial heaps contained no dead kings, and some researchers think they're a natural phenomenon.

Giant space cats made the burial mounds... Only what’s buried isn’t what people put in their burial mounds... (think- Giant Space Kitty Doots)

Are triangles polygons?

Yes.

I thought polygon was when your parrot died.blush  Particularly sad if it was a Norwegian Blue.

It's just sleeping.

If he wasn’t nailed to the perch, he’d be pushing up daisies...

• Gordig said:

My wishlist grows much faster than my library, and even once I have a proper jobby job again, I won’t be able to immediately start splurging in Daz content like I want to  

Are you me from a parallel universe? Withlist>>>>>>>>Library. No job.

• McGyver said:

Are triangles polygons?

Yes.

It's just sleeping.

If he wasn’t nailed to the perch, he’d be pushing up daisies...

So what is it you're trying to say?

McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:

Giant space cats made the burial mounds... Only what’s buried isn’t what people put in their burial mounds... (think- Giant Space Kitty Doots)

how far away is a 3 hour cruise

somewhen 'and the rest'  became 'the professor and mary anne'

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    Tjohn said:

My brain is draining.

...quick, find the plug and put it back in!

Taoz said:

Email scammer mess up:

...wow, didn't realise that geometry was that popular these days.

...complaint, didn't get up until about 11:20.  Was up until after 03:00 working on characters.and messing around with the strand hair tool.  

• cool55000000 years ago, feels like yesterday

Long distance communication back then was a bitch.  One had to whack one's jolly great tail against a palm tree and hope it held up long enough to tap out a complete message.  Tweet storms were rough on the forest.indecision

I’ve been trying to prove the existence of the Killer Rabbit Of Caerbannog for years... 

Much medieval art depicts these terrible creatures...

Not as dangerous as the Killer Penguins of Passaic, but there is less art depicting them...

Mystarra said:
    McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:

A little over four hours... 

McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:
    McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:

A little over four hours... 

penguin sledding

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited September 2019

Complaint:  I can see the writing on the wall.  It's time to get a new primary computer.  My best hardware is still running Win7-Pro and the machine is at least 7 years old.  I found my notes on my upgrade from its initial win7-Home to "Pro" and it was installed June of 2012.  I know I had the machine for at least a year before that.surprise  Yes, it's been through some organ transplants including the power supply and "C:" drive and the addition of an internal 2TB backup drive but time marches on.  Right now I have three other machines older than that and they are running win10 but slooowlly.frown  I DO NOT want to upgrade my prime machine past Win7 because I have a boatload of very expensive old programs for HDRI and spherical image stitching plus a large number of old Adobe programs that already show issues with Win7.  I have to keep at least one machine running Win7, and I'm not really looking forward to reinstalling all those scads of programs on another machine, even if they would work.  But the kicker is that Win7 loses support in January.sad  So..., it's time to buy some modern hardware.  I chickened out once already but it's time to do it.

Non-complaint:  While working here tonight I randomly grabbed a few music selections at random and added them to a playlist.  Just now it switched to the final movement of Sibelius' 2nd symphony.  Damn, what an enveloping entry.  The whole symphony is wonderful but the final movement sends shivers up my spine from the get-go.heart

Jean Sibelius:  Symphony #2  4th movement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d61pbmogmo

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited September 2019

tee heeee  hee man sant outfit,  killin me with cute

fluffy red santa he man shorts

Skeletor has  some anger management issues

its unclear if adam randomly held his sword aloft nd randomly spoke the words to reveal fabulous powers

Post edited by Mistara on
  •  

Complaint:  I can see the writing on the wall.  It's time to get a new primary computer.  My best hardware is still running Win7-Pro and the machine is at least 7 years old.  I found my notes on my upgrade from its initial win7-Home to "Pro" and it was installed June of 2012.  I know I had the machine for at least a year before that.surprise  Yes, it's been through some organ transplants including the power supply and "C:" drive and the addition of an internal 2TB backup drive but time marches on.  Right now I have three other machines older than that and they are running win10 but slooowlly.frown  I DO NOT want to upgrade my prime machine past Win7 because I have a boatload of very expensive old programs for HDRI and spherical image stitching plus a large number of old Adobe programs that already show issues with Win7.  I have to keep at least one machine running Win7, and I'm not really looking forward to reinstalling all those scads of programs on another machine, even if they would work.  But the kicker is that Win7 loses support in January.sad  So..., it's time to buy some modern hardware.  I chickened out once already but it's time to do it.

Non-complaint:  While working here tonight I randomly grabbed a few music selections at random and added them to a playlist.  Just now it switched to the final movement of Sibelius' 2nd symphony.  Damn, what an enveloping entry.  The whole symphony is wonderful but the final movement sends shivers up my spine from the get-go.heart

Jean Sibelius:  Symphony #2  4th movement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d61pbmogmo

I've visited his home a number of times, most interesting...the green fireplace you can see in the video clip sounded like F major to him, the story goes=)

https://youtu.be/-KgaTPnm-0E

kewl lokking hauntedy mansio in fg

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited September 2019

I've seen photos of Edvard Grieg's house and piano but not that of Sibelius.  Thanks.yes

The only composerly related abode I've personally seen is one of the practice shacks at Chautauqua Institution where George Gershwin wrote his "Piano Concerto in F" in 1925

Practice shacks at Chautauqua: https://www.pbs.org/video/chautauqua-an-american-narrative-practice-shacks-a-chautauqua-tradition/

George Gershwin: "Piano Concerto in F" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_KI7Kj9u8

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • I guess the truth doesn't matter anymore. 

This discussion has been closed.