My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited September 2019
    Mystarra said:

complaint: my will power collapsed... I spent too much money this week.

also complaint: the splash screen on 4.12 is ugly. I want something sexy on my splash screen.

we should render alternate splash screens enlightenedangel men in skimp yes

For all the money I've spent... I still haven't bought a male character. I'll have to check PC+ for someone. And clothes. And hair. I could just try putting my female faces on the male default model...A little facial hair and some could be quite good looking fellas.

Men's fashion is kind of boring. How do you fellas survive? Though, it is probably cheaper for guys.

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
  • Mystarra said:

also complaint: the splash screen on 4.12 is ugly. I want something sexy on my splash screen.

For all the money I've spent... I still haven't bought a male character.

I knowwink

Men's fashion is kind of boring.

Men ARE boring=)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

what helps with the female to male wardrobe is SY's masculinizer morphs.  puts a lil room in the hammock area.

stratus McCleod of the clan McCleod

same clan, different vintage

• Mystarra said:

I knowwink

Men ARE boring=)

When I have a nightmare about his figure YOU are to blame! LOL

• Mystarra said:

Nips! What exactly is the purpose of the harness? Asking for a friend...

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    edited September 2019
    Mystarra said:

Uh, something to hold onto during those, ahem, "intimate encounters"?

BTW, that's not part of that set.  It's just a morph package for the base Hiro 3 figure.  No mention of even a texture.

Sincerely,

Bill

Post edited by Redfern on
  • Mystarra said:

Handles for proper leverage.  I could demonstrate if your friend is interested.devil

• A developer bought a park and bulldozed it.  All the trees are gone.  :(  I guess the developer is building an apartment building or parking garage.   I can't wait to retire and move to a small city away from big construction projects and crowds.  That is all.

handle works  Lol.

there is an A3 version too i think.  hard to tell

https://www.daz3d.com/attention-textures-for-dagonessa-dagon

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Hmm, that's a texture set for this package...

https://www.daz3d.com/dagonessa

...which is the A3 version of this set for Hiro 3...

https://www.daz3d.com/dagon-for-hiro

I'm not sure of the source for the straps depicted in the McCleod morph set.  And even if I did, i seriously doubt there was the equivalent for A3, at least something this site would sell.

Sincerely,

Bill

edited September 2019
    Redfern said:

Hmm, that's a texture set for this package...

https://www.daz3d.com/dagonessa

...which is the A3 version of this set for Hiro 3...

https://www.daz3d.com/dagon-for-hiro

I'm not sure of the source for the straps depicted in the McCleod morph set.  And even if I did, i seriously doubt there was the equivalent for A3, at least something this site would sell.

Sincerely,

Bill

i think i have a 2nd skin for A3.  to try it out with.  foxglove i think it was

found her in my prodlib  a lil better than the latex look.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Complaint:  Arghhh..., my secondary computer recently rescued from the shelf with minor hardware thwacks against the head, and updated software and tweaks to video card boot configuration has just pooped on the hard drive and is barely functional. Arghhh... crying

Cursory diagnostics to repair the boot process, and a filesystem scan both indicated that there is "unfixable corruption".  Ugh!  OK, so now what?sad

The "C" drive in that machine is a 1TB WD "Black" drive that was replaced only a year or so ago.  It passes the hardware diagnostics with flying colors.  But just in case, I've removed it and set it aside for archival purposes for now.  I've replaced it with a slightly used 750GB WD "Black" drive that had been used for a couple years in another machine before I erased it and replaced it with a bigger drive.  It should be OK.  I'm currently installing Win10-Home from a downloaded Win10 installation that has been burned to a DVD.  I'm using that machine's original Win7 license key that the free Win10 installation used previously during the free upgrade offer.  It seems to be working so far.  Lots of Win10 updates still to be installed but it's proceeding smoothly.yes  

However, the good news out of this affair was that before the disk failure and after I had changed the machine's BIOS setting to configure the proper PCI-E socket for the video card, everything related to video problems was resolved.  And this new Win10 installation is having no problems with the video card.  So, I seemed to have fixed one problem only to be stabbed in the back by another.  Are we sure we want to let computers take over the world?surprise

when the exabyte drives coming out?  

exabyte tapes been out a while

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited September 2019

Observation (I can't complain about freebies): I'm researching geografts so I can replace Adria's hands, feet, and ears. I like her face and can morph her body into shape. But the hands, feet, and ears (and lumpy skin) are not for me. No offense to the artists that made her.

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
  • A developer bought a park and bulldozed it.  All the trees are gone.  :(  I guess the developer is building an apartment building or parking garage.   I can't wait to retire and move to a small city away from big construction projects and crowds.  That is all.

That's economic growth in a nut shellindecision

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

Complaint: Daz's sites were down for about half an hour, and I couldn't come to this thread to complain about it.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    Mystarra said:

I knowwink

Men ARE boring=)

"I'll keep an eye on you!"

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,872
    Mystarra said:

handle works  Lol.

there is an A3 version too i think.  hard to tell

https://www.daz3d.com/attention-textures-for-dagonessa-dagon

I once tested them all in Iray, here's a few:

dagonessa_richness_fo.jpg
    800 x 1270 - 580K
    dagonessa_main_red.jpg
    800 x 1270 - 582K
    dagonessa_attention_2.jpg
    800 x 1270 - 607K
  • Taoz said:

"I'll keep an eye on you!"

I only have one I... in my name.

Ok that joke doesn't work if I write it out...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    Mystarra said:

You can see something behind his left shoulder.  But, it doesn't look large enough to hold that sword!

Dana

• Daz Studio is being flaky. crying It is taking ages to log in... and seems to forget who I am...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172

Complaint: I have a coupon to get Adria for Genesis 8 for free...but the store won't let me put it in my cart!!!  Conspiracy!

Dana

• DanaTA said:

Complaint: I have a coupon to get Adria for Genesis 8 for free...but the store won't let me put it in my cart!!!  Conspiracy!

Dana

Doh! I guess I'm lucky to have gotten all my spending and install done this morning.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047

Complaint... my frikin’ grill is experiencing a smoke tornado... 

My yard is a wind tunnel now that most of the trees on the properties to the north of me a gone... can’t wait for the nor’easters in the winter.

Its just a slight breeze, but it’s funneled into one area now and it makes grilling painful... seriously, I just burned my knuckles trying not to get pork smoked while flipping the pork chops.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

Daz Studio is being flaky. crying It is taking ages to log in... and seems to forget who I am...

....yeah the Daz site was flaking out again this afternoon.  First loading very s-l-o-w, then I received a 503 error.

Still acting up, as just now it took a while to get the quoted post  to show in the edit window.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932
    McGyver said:

Complaint... my frikin’ grill is experiencing a smoke tornado... 

My yard is a wind tunnel now that most of the trees on the properties to the north of me a gone... can’t wait for the nor’easters in the winter.

Its just a slight breeze, but it’s funneled into one area now and it makes grilling painful... seriously, I just burned my knuckles trying not to get pork smoked while flipping the pork chops.

..ouch. 

Sounds like a certain corner in Downtown Portland.by one of the tallest buildings in the city where I used to wait for a bus to get to work.  It could be a beautiful calm morning, you could drop a feather and it would fall straight down, but at that bus stop there was always a strong gusty wind and mini tornadoes along the sidewalk and in the street whipping leaves and litter around ("litter devils?"). 

• Daz Studio is being flaky. crying It is taking ages to log in... and seems to forget who I am...

You can work offline (I usually do).

You can work offline (I usually do).

I finally remembered that. I'm blonde... sometimes VERY blonde. (Though I really could use a hair appointment for my roots.)

Now I'm hungry because I spent so long setting up a scene. Not saying how long but my last post might be an indication. laugh

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Complaint :Try to download Studio 4.12  and after waiting a half hour it told me it would take 5 hours ...... WTW?

This discussion has been closed.