Pose Builder & Pose Converter Support Thread [Commercial]

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,049
    edited November 2015

When you click convert do you see a little figure posing bottom left of script? It should be emulating all poses being converted. Also the duf files are saved in the same pose set you chose. Did you check in there to see if the duf files are indeed there? I just did a test and it is working on my side.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • konkon Posts: 389
    Zev0 said:

When you click convert do you see a little figure posing bottom left of script? It should be emulating all poses being converted.

Nope.
    edited November 2015

Ok after you selected a pose folder, does the poses populate in the script before you have to convert?

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

Ok after you selected a pose folder, does the poses populate in the script before you have to convert?

? No

What format is that pose set saved in?

• That tab is to convert any pose files that are of type .ds to .duf so that Pose Builder can process them. If there are no .ds files in the selected folder then nothing will show in the list. My guess is that the files in that folder are .duf files and don't need to be converted.

Yes I was going to ask if you select upper body in the script, and go to that pose set, does it allow you to load the pose into that section?

That tab is to convert any pose files that are of type .ds to .duf so that Pose Builder can process them. If there are no .ds files in the selected folder then nothing will show in the list. My guess is that the files in that folder are .duf files and don't need to be converted.

They are not .duf pose builder says they aren't when I try to use them on upper or lower body.
    Zev0 said:

Yes I was going to ask if you select upper body in the script, and go to that pose set, does it allow you to load the pose into that section?

No

i give up

Screenshot (6).png
    1920 x 1080 - 351K

Can you send a screenshot of the pose directory in explorer so we can see all the icons and files?

• What product is this? I may be able to take a look at the files and see what the issue may be.

Zev0 said:

Can you send a screenshot of the pose directory in explorer so we can see all the icons and files?

?
    edited November 2015

Go to the folder where the pose is located in your OS browser, and take a screenshot so we can see all the files in that pose folder.

Post edited by Zev0 on

What product is this? I may be able to take a look at the files and see what the issue may be.

Doesn't matter they all say the same.
    Zev0 said:

Go to the folder where the pose is located in your OS browser, and take a screenshot so we can see all the files in that pose folder.

Sorry what is OS browser?
    edited November 2015

In windows..Open in like your browser and printscreen.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

In windows..Open in like your browser and printscreen.

You mean go to file in my computer folders?
    edited November 2015

Yes. We want to see what all is in that pose folder.

Post edited by Zev0 on

they say .duf but pose builder says they are not. However this is with any of the poses.

Screenshot (7).png
    1920 x 1080 - 377K

How about V4 Pose Converter for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female? Does that work can i switch products?

We will look into this. At the moment we are puzzled.

Zev0 said:

We will look into this. At the moment we are puzzled.

Nevermind it's more trouble than its worth. I'll just wait and buy the v4 to g&g2 converter......booosh.
  • kon said:

What product is this? I may be able to take a look at the files and see what the issue may be.

When you say that, do you mean that ALL of your poses are doing this? Like Basic Female, Basic Male, M5 General Poses.... etc.

edited November 2015
    kon said:

When you say that, do you mean that ALL of your poses are doing this? Like Basic Female, Basic Male, M5 General Poses.... etc.

No.Its fine I just won't build from certain poses. The v4 converter converts pz2 files?
    Post edited by kon on
  • I am trying to convert the Polish Workshop Assault rifle poses for G2 male to G3 male. Because they are preset_hierarchical_pose  dufs they will convert, but will not load for the G3 male figures.

Anyone figured out how to do this ?

THX!

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552

I've tried to load .duf file but .duf files are not selectable. What shall I do?

Screen Shot 2558-11-28 at 9.35.20 PM.png
    936 x 505 - 130K
  • iSeeThis said:

I've tried to load .duf file but .duf files are not selectable. What shall I do?

Try selecting the .png files. I'm not familiar with Macs, but with Windows you would normally see the .png icon and would select that file.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390

Will the converter work with G3M as well?

edited November 2015

In theory yes. If converted G2M poses work on G3F, they will work on G3M as well, since G3M and G3F can use the same G3 poses regardless of gender.

Post edited by Zev0 on