Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

HOW IT WORKS

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch,
    up to a maximum of 3 punches.
    If you don’t make a purchase on a day you lose a punch.

HOW I UNDERSTAND IT

Day 1-3 I buy: 3 punches
    Day 4 I don't buy: punches are down to 2 (if you don't make a purchase on a day you lose a punch)
    Day 5 I buy: 2 remaining punches granting discount, afterwards back at 3 punches

Don't see that one could understand it differently. OK, maybe there is a hidden rule like "if you crash studio you lose a punch". Then I'm in the minus double digits.

If you don't make a punch on one day then one punch is subtracted from your total plus one punch falls off the purchase range. So. effctively you are reduced to one pubch. 

• My advent calendar items  for today (30  Nov.) are  the same as the ones I had yesterday (29 Nov.).

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Not getting a punch because one didn't make a purchase is not loosing one punch.

In addition to not earning one when one doesn't make a purchase, one of the earned punches is taken away.

• Reported the duplicate advent items to Daz.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

Rod Wise Driggo said:

HOW IT WORKS

HOW I UNDERSTAND IT

Day 4 I don't buy: punches are down to 2 (if you don't make a purchase on a day you lose a punch)
    Day 5 I buy: 2 remaining punches granting discount, afterwards back at 3 punches

Don't see that one could understand it differently. OK, maybe there is a hidden rule like "if you crash studio you lose a punch". Then I'm in the minus double digits.

No, you can't get back a missed punch. You will still have 3 punches on day 4, but if you don't buy, you lose one for Day 5, so down to 2 punches (from Days 2 and 3). You buy on Day 5, you get a new punch for Day 6, but by then, only days 3, 4 and 5 count, which is still only 2 punches. The punches from Days 1 and 2 have expired and are no longer in the picture.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,020

Another reporting duplication of days. I remain confused.

• aminn2aminn2 Posts: 31

That's interesting. Based on people's screenshots of their Advent calendars it looks like we're all getting different items to choose from!  It's like when my son opens his Star Wars Lego Advent calendar to find Princess Leia and then feels jilted because he would have rather had the Lego Voldemort my daughter just pulled from her Harry Potter Advent Calendar....

aminn2 said:

That's interesting. Based on people's screenshots of their Advent calendars it looks like we're all getting different items to choose from! 

So far it looks like the calendar items are selected from ones wishlist.

• PerttiA said:

aminn2 said:

That's interesting. Based on people's screenshots of their Advent calendars it looks like we're all getting different items to choose from! 

I haven't gotten any that are on my wishlist; but then again I have a very small wishlist (about 20 items). 

edited November 2023

Charlie Judge said:

PerttiA said:

aminn2 said:

I haven't gotten any that are on my wishlist; but then again I have a very small wishlist (about 20 items). 

They may have a price range, age and other limits that items on your wishlist don't meet.
    Mine have been from my wishlist, but I have 1971 items on it blush

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • PerttiA said:

aminn2 said:

I'm not sure about that because several people's 2.99 offerings were items they had already purchased. I'm one of those people. My assumption is that if I've already purchased it, it should have been removed from my wishlist.  

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776

i lost all my punches... Did not buy anything yesterday now all 3 are gone. I tried that F12 thing... What is that anyway? I have no clue. There is a bunch of some kind of code but most seem not pertinent to the problem.... How do I delete the current entries which are mainly errors. 

sazzyazzca said:

PerttiA said:

aminn2 said:

I'm not sure about that because several people's 2.99 offerings were items they had already purchased. I'm one of those people. My assumption is that if I've already purchased it, it should have been removed from my wishlist.  

But, if they were pre-selected and one only had a small wishlist... 

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,437

Is anyone else having trouble adding items to the cart from their product page? Half the time the items don't stay in the cart, if they even get there. The usual popup says added to cart, but when I look at the cart, it's not there (yes, I refresh). I can add them from a list (main shop, promotion wishlist), but not from the product's page itself.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776

NorthOf45 said:

Is anyone else having trouble adding items to the cart from their product page? Half the time the items don't stay in the cart, if they even get there. The usual popup says added to cart, but when I look at the cart, it's not there (yes, I refresh). I can add them from a list (main shop, promotion wishlist), but not from the product's page itself.

I've been having that for a few days. If you keep clicking it will eventually add.  

• Richard Haseltine said:

Reported the duplicate advent items to Daz.

Thanks Richard, still experiencing the error.  Hopefully it can be fixed today.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,806

Charlie Judge said:

PerttiA said:

aminn2 said:

Both of yerterday's were on my W/L, today only one (the free one! laugh )

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,868
    edited November 2023

another person with duplicate advent items here. I bought the $2.99 item yesterday. If I try to add the free item to the cart today, it shows up as $4.00 and not free.

duplicateadventitems.jpg
    756 x 435 - 88K
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • aminn2aminn2 Posts: 31

vwrangler said:

another person with duplicate advent items here. I bought the $2.99 item yesterday. If I try to add the free item to the cart today, it shows up as $4.00 and not free.

I assumed this was happening to everyone, but apparently not. Do we each need to submit a ticket if we're impacted?

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,287

aminn2 said:

I assumed this was happening to everyone, but apparently not. Do we each need to submit a ticket if we're impacted?

About three hours ago Richard said he reported it to Daz, but no update yet, and no request for tickets. 

• edited November 2023

Happening here, too - Free advent item for today is not free in cart. Have not purchased the adjoining 2.99 item. I have three punches.

Post edited by delectro_9f6dc82a97 on
  • ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited November 2023

I also have duplicate advent items:

I also had 1 punch yesterday (Nov 29, 2023) and purchased 1 item for 2.99 (so it was 2.54 with my 1 punch). I added an item to my cart today (Nov 30, 2023) and still only have 1 punch.

The Holiday Rewards say:

HOW IT WORKS

This doesn't say that punches only look at last 3 days, so if you have 1 punch and make a purchase, the next day you should have 2 punches. If they only want to look at purchases in the last 3 days (as @PerttiA keeps suggesting), they should add a disclaimer saying that. Maybe add an asterisk saying *Punches only count for purchases made in the last 3 days. 

The way it's worded now is confusing. How are people supposed to assume they want to use some elaborate table instead of looking at what your current punches are for today and how to earn more (or lose one) for the next day. 

same items as yesterday.png
    2234 x 898 - 2M
    punches.png
    1531 x 1338 - 873K
    Post edited by Shimrian on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

What the marketing blurb should say to clarify how it actually works:

HOW IT WORKS

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch valid for the next 3 days,
    up to a maximum of 3 punches.
    If you don’t make a purchase on a day you do not gain a punch that day and you lose a punch from those you already have.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

Leana said:

What the marketing blurb should say to clarify how it actually works:

HOW IT WORKS

Every day you make a purchase over $1 you earn a punch valid for the next 3 days,
    up to a maximum of 3 punches.
    If you don’t make a purchase on a day you do not gain a punch that day and you lose a punch from those you already have

I lost all THREE punches by missing one day. I immediately put in a ticket and it's now been three days and still no response. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793
    edited November 2023

I also have duplicate calendar items. I added that to my 3 day old unanswered ticket...

IMG_0222.jpeg
    2732 x 1191 - 2M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited November 2023

the most convoluted thing ever,

you basically start from zero everytime you don't make a purchase but get it delayed one day

(having 1 or 2 punches that day depending on if you had 2 or 3 previously)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Shimrian said:

This doesn't say that punches only look at last 3 days, so if you have 1 punch and make a purchase, the next day you should have 2 punches. If they only want to look at purchases in the last 3 days (as @PerttiA keeps suggesting),

It's not what I'm saying, that's how it was explained by Richard and other moderators.
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8449696/#Comment_8449696

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 249

NorthOf45 said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

HOW IT WORKS

HOW I UNDERSTAND IT

No, you can't get back a missed punch. You will still have 3 punches on day 4, but if you don't buy, you lose one for Day 5, so down to 2 punches (from Days 2 and 3). You buy on Day 5, you get a new punch for Day 6, but by then, only days 3, 4 and 5 count, which is still only 2 punches. The punches from Days 1 and 2 have expired and are no longer in the picture.

But that is not what the description of the Punches says. I can't find there any Information about a 3 Day Limit. It only says you can collect a maximum of 3 Punches, but NOT in how many Days.

So I agree with Rod Wise Driggo: you have 3 Punches, buy nothing on Day 4 = left 2 Punches. By again on Day 5 = 3 Punches.

If that not is the way how it works, DAZ Salesteam should clear up that and correct the description.

NS: English is not my native language, but I hope everyone understands what I mean

NS 2: Ticket for my lost Punches is still open.

Joe2018 said:

But that is not what the description of the Punches says. I can't find there any Information about a 3 Day Limit. It only says you can collect a maximum of 3 Punches, but NOT in how many Days.

That is how Richard and other moderators have explained it
    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8449696/#Comment_8449696

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited November 2023

meh wrong thread again

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
This discussion has been closed.