There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• Please check your punches again, they have made a change to the rules which should have them working correctly for today (if you missed out on previous days you should open a ticket).

• Richard Haseltine said:

Please check your punches again, they have made a change to the rules which should have them working correctly for today (if you missed out on previous days you should open a ticket).

Had 3 yesterday. Before I had 2, a few days ago, then down to one directly. Thanks for the reply heart, but I expect everything to work properly without sending help tickets. So I would rather just spend the minimum here, until sales can work properly, should not be impossible. Not saying all sales have issues, but a lot of them don't work. So until they work properly without spending energy I don't have on sending help tickets I will spend as little as possible here. Thanks for trying to help w w this though heart.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

I just went for a quick look to see if I could afford to keep my punches another day - I mean... all three of them. 

Sure enough! Just under $2 works for me! There's a lot of this cool stuff up for grabs right now!

• tombraider4ever said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Please check your punches again, they have made a change to the rules which should have them working correctly for today (if you missed out on previous days you should open a ticket).

Had 3 yesterday. Before I had 2, a few days ago, then down to one directly. Thanks for the reply heart, but I expect everything to work properly without sending help tickets. So I would rather just spend the minimum here, until sales can work properly, should not be impossible. Not saying all sales have issues, but a lot of them don't work. So until they work properly without spending energy I don't have on sending help tickets I will spend as little as possible here. Thanks for trying to help w w this though heart.

How about in cart?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930

..so punches will go into CyberMonday I take it..  

tombraider4ever said:

Richard Haseltine said:

How about in cart?

That's from my cart, tried putting someth in my cart, from still new, and it went from 30 % off - 16.09 - to 58% off - 9.65. Tried w both 25 off and 35% of that 16.09 and that still doesn't make it as low as 9.65, mabye I am not doing the daz math right. Anyway, the image w the punches thing still shows zero zipp no punches. So confused, is the drop from 30% of to 58% off from other stuff due to other things, and should I still get my punches discount on that? Very confusing.  

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

kyoto kid said:

Punches are for the holiday season, ie Christmas, not for Black Friday, or so I believe. As such they are likely to last until Christmas day at least, and maybe until the end of they year. As always they can change the promotion anytime they want.

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 690
    edited November 2023

tombraider4ever said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tombraider4ever said:

Richard Haseltine said:

How about in cart?

That's from my cart, tried putting someth in my cart, from still new, and it went from 30 % off - 16.09 - to 58% off - 9.65. Tried w both 25 off and 35% of that 16.09 and that still doesn't make it as low as 9.65, mabye I am not doing the daz math right. Anyway, the image w the punches thing still shows zero zipp no punches. So confused, is the drop from 30% of to 58% off from other stuff due to other things, and should I still get my punches discount on that? Very confusing.  

Edit: I realised I had the thanks code - GIVING-THANKS applied in the cart, removing it make the same item 12.07 dollars, I calculated 25% off 16.09 and that's 12.067 - so 12.07, so it seams I get 25% of, which is correct for not having bought anything yesterday. I still lost one punch too many a few ds ago, but it seams it works now, if that is the reason to the lower price in cart. It would still be better if the punches image showed my discount, way less confusing. Not really a fan of punch sales, but it seams that it atleast works ok now. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Havos said:

kyoto kid said:

Punches are for the holiday season, ie Christmas, not for Black Friday, or so I believe. As such they are likely to last until Christmas day at least, and maybe until the end of they year. As always they can change the promotion anytime they want.

..thanks  I need to use my PA and Daz+ coupons before the end of the month I am thinking of not renewing with all these "retro" price increases and want to get the most "zing for my Zloty".  

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

kyoto kid said:

Havos said:

kyoto kid said:

..thanks  I need to use my PA and Daz+ coupons before the end of the month I am thinking of not renewing with all these "retro" price increases and want to get the most "zing for my Zloty".  

Man, I wish I could get myself to save my coupons. I burn through them so fast - often before the 5th of the month - I get so anxious! Well... there's cool stuff!!!

...was holding them for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to get the maximum discount I could before my memebrship expires next Saturday.

• kyoto kid said:

...was holding them for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to get the maximum discount I could before my memebrship expires next Saturday.

Im getting fed up with the DAZ+ coupons. I saved mine for the Black Friday sale and now they do not fully apply -- Only getting $3.89 off for the $6 DO one. Grrr! nono 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,284

Charlie Judge said:

kyoto kid said:

Im getting fed up with the DAZ+ coupons. I saved mine for the Black Friday sale and now they do not fully apply -- Only getting $3.89 off for the $6 DO one. Grrr! nono 

Yeah, same here. Last month, I also got only about ~$4 worth of my coupon in another sale, so it's clearly a recurring problem that I would consider worth addressing and fixing. I'm sincerely tired of the response of "sales support should refund it if you submit a ticket", because that refund (which shouldn't be needed to begin with) is going to cost me time. I wish somebody either fixed it or the coupon was actually advertised as it works, so "will take a random amount off your cart up to $6 (if you're lucky)".

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited November 2023

I just reported it. If you made the purchase already then put in a ticket for the refund.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,898
    FYI I also had the DAZ+ $6 coupon not work properly last Friday, you're not alone. I've already submitted a ticket.
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

How does the 'Get up to $30 in Daz Originals for free when you pre-order Face Transfer 2' work ?

• CrescentCrescent Posts: 326

I don't have all my punches despite any changes DAZ made over the weekend.

FPE Faceless = $28.99

x .7 for the 30% new product discount = $20.29

x .65 for being a DAZ+ member = $13.19

My price in the cart is $15.22.  That's 2 punches (25%), not three.  On top of that, the image only shows 1 punch.  I already bought the $2.99  truck this morning just to make sure I didn't lose a punch while waiting for things to be fixed.  I submitted a ticket to CS this weekend as well to fix the overcharge and put the correct # of punches back on my card.

• Face Transfer 2 preorder is quite nice - with current discounts, it's more-or-less preorder and get a free Pro bundle, and the selection includes recent releases (up to Amelia 9).

I was able to shape a *very* nice cart, even without the T-day coupon (which I'd already used three times since I wasn't expecting it to run this long).
  • Charlie Judge said:

kyoto kid said:

And on top of the coupon not working properly when I wanted to use it it appears that DAZ has chosen to not allow its use on Face Transfer 2 by designating it as  a new artist even though it most likely is a DAZ owned product. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010

Todays offer with FT2 plus another Debut New is pretty good with all the added benefits, but managed to resist the temptation so far.
    Not on safe waters yet though, I start work at 10PM Daztime and the store that sells prepaid MasterCards opens at 11PM Daztime blush

The fix seems to be working, where it counts - the cart & my money.

Yesterday I noticed I had zero punches (when I should have had 2) on sales page but when I put items in cart, I got a discount that was larger than for advertised % off plus the coupon discount. Something similar today. So I am happy

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,010
    edited November 2023

PerttiA said:

Todays offer with FT2 plus another Debut New is pretty good with all the added benefits, but managed to resist the temptation so far.
    Not on safe waters yet though, I start work at 10PM Daztime and the store that sells prepaid MasterCards opens at 11PM Daztime blush

One should not play the cart jenga unless one intends to buy it, sigh...

At $100, the GC discount would pay for the FT2, an other Debut New item plus give me $30 worth of wishlisted DO items... And It would still increase my store credit by $100... Deeper sigh...

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • PerttiA said:

One should not play the cart jenga unless one intends to buy it, sigh...

At $100, the GC discount would pay for the FT2, an other Debut New item plus give me $30 worth of wishlisted DO items... And It would still increase my store credit by $100... Deeper sigh...

Well, I was on the fence until you pointed this out. 27% off GC is hard to pass up.

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 690
    edited November 2023

tombraider4ever said:

tombraider4ever said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tombraider4ever said:

Richard Haseltine said:

How about in cart?

Edit: I realised I had the thanks code - GIVING-THANKS applied in the cart, removing it make the same item 12.07 dollars, I calculated 25% off 16.09 and that's 12.067 - so 12.07, so it seams I get 25% of, which is correct for not having bought anything yesterday. I still lost one punch too many a few ds ago, but it seams it works now, if that is the reason to the lower price in cart. It would still be better if the punches image showed my discount, way less confusing. Not really a fan of punch sales, but it seams that it atleast works ok now. 

Today I have 15% in the punch image thing, in reality I have  25% off, and I should have 35% off, since my correct discount yesterday - no punches in punch image then but I got my correct discount for yesterday - 25% off. SO I should be at 35% off, since I bought in item just over 1 dollar. Punchline here - no sale. Spent the money I most likely would have spent here this weekend, bought some stuff here but not a lot, but where DID I buy a lot - at a  store that shall remain nameless. So not having working sales does make a difference. NO energy - w having bad mental health and jumping through tons of hoops to share safely now - to send helptickets, so to such advice - thanks, but no thanks. Sorry to sound annoyed heart- to find out today that from next week Elon Musk will steal all what we write on twitter to his lousy ai so I have to write everyth on twitter and social media by writing in office and taking screenshots to then Glaze..- so not very much patience for low functioning sales, I appologize, but I'm at the end of the rope here, regarding ai. Sorry to write about non daz stuff. Just to explain sounding annoyed. 

Edit to add: I have been a loyal customer here for years, and I will not stop being one now, I just will spend less here. So still loyal, but w a bit less money. Until working sales can be found here. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on
  • TomhipTomhip Posts: 327

Was hoping they would rotate categories on that grab bag but seems to be Gen 2-3 figures only, oh well..  guess I'll try to hunt some Lightning deal for punch today.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Hmmm...military nurse outfit with the top open to the navel? I think not. LOL I don't mind if they have a morph to open, but I don't want that to be the only way it comes. Am I alone in this? laugh

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,158

AllenArt said:

Hmmm...military nurse outfit with the top open to the navel? I think not. LOL I don't mind if they have a morph to open, but I don't want that to be the only way it comes. Am I alone in this? laugh

It is the much demanded Slutty Military bundle for connoisseurs of WWII erotica.

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526

AllenArt said:

No, you are not! Then again, I also think armor with heels is stupid and yet that seems to be a popular thing to sell.

• AllenArt said:

Me, I thought that, too. I literally thought, "Just one or two more buttons, and this could have been a product for multiple audiences."

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 327

paulawp (marahzen) said:

AllenArt said:

Me, I thought that, too. I literally thought, "Just one or two more buttons, and this could have been a product for multiple audiences."

Ineed, and whats even more sexy is the transition from proper outfit to a sexy outfit.... always be on lookout for morphs on clothes.

This discussion has been closed.