There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• anepheranepher Posts: 122

Charlie Judge said:

anepher said:

If I already own Mira 9 HD Pro Bundle, how do I buy the alternative shapes that have been unvaulted? Because I cannot see them in the store.

If you bought the Mira 9 HD Pro Bundle  witjhin the first momth or so after release you may already own them. They were a limitd time bonus for buying the bundle.

Ok so now they are being sold separately. I was thinking that unvaulting would keep them inside the bundle.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited November 2023

Dartanbeck said:

Yeah. I've made more than a few purchases like that. I knew Daz 3d would take care of me, so I go ahead with it and it always just pays off.

These i13 kits are freaking Awesome!!!

...yeah I got 5 environments for 5$.   

...and another punch

...not bad.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,095

The disprecancy between the main render and the 'What's Included and Features' is… someting:

Spears fit to Genesis 8 Male

https://www.daz3d.com/spear-set

• lachilachi Posts: 80

Tomhip said:

I almost missed that Thanksgiving 20% off coupon can be used 3 times so can still use it today and tomorrow hopefuly.

Does anybody know when those coupon expire? It says "Coupon code usable three times per customer." but it doesn't say until when I should use them.

• lachi said:

Tomhip said:

I almost missed that Thanksgiving 20% off coupon can be used 3 times so can still use it today and tomorrow hopefuly.

Does anybody know when those coupon expire? It says "Coupon code usable three times per customer." but it doesn't say until when I should use them.

+1

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 327

Don't you guys just love when you carefully create a basket with coupon, and then something really nice and cheap comes in on Lightning Deal that you want to get without using up your coupon code....? 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,914

Tomhip said:

Don't you guys just love when you carefully create a basket with coupon, and then something really nice and cheap comes in on Lightning Deal that you want to get without using up your coupon code....? 

It used to bug me until I realized I could just copy the entire cart using cut and paste and copy it to a word document, which gives me the hyperlinks to recreate it exactly as it was fairly quickly. 

• BlueFingers said:

lachi said:

Tomhip said:

+1

I did a test cart this morning & it still works. But yeah, Daz only gives expiration dates once in a while.

In other news, I picked up the Cockatrice yesterday, that I've had Wishlisted since its debut, for $7. Used the code plus my 20% punch. Alas, that's pretty much the end of my model budget until next payday. I might buy a super cheap itemto keep the 30% in case there's something I can't resist tomorrow or Monday.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,914

BlueFingers said:

lachi said:

Tomhip said:

+1

Since it says three times, I've been assuming that it's good for at least three days, making today the last day.  It's possible that it's good tomorrow for the last day of the Thanksgiving weekend, but I expect that a whole new set of ads will replace all of the existing offers on Cyber-Monday.  

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909

For those who are having the issue with the punch cards losing all their punches even though they are still valid if you hit the holiday sale page, and then press F12 in Chrome and open up the Console. Put this into the console: 

window.localStorage.getItem('User/recent')

Once you do this please PM either frank0314Richard Haseltine or Cris Palomino with the info and we will get it to the proper people for troubleshooting. Please do not post it to the thread.

• Cybersox said:

BlueFingers said:

lachi said:

Tomhip said:

+1

Since it says three times, I've been assuming that it's good for at least three days, making today the last day.  It's possible that it's good tomorrow for the last day of the Thanksgiving weekend, but I expect that a whole new set of ads will replace all of the existing offers on Cyber-Monday.  

We believe it is good for the weekend, we are not sure about Monday though.

• Wow! So many great deals today - I loaded up my cart with a whole bunch of stuff and it only came to 8 bucks. Awesome!

• f.boschanskif.boschanski Posts: 188
    edited November 2023

Cybersox said:

Tomhip said:

It used to bug me until I realized I could just copy the entire cart using cut and paste and copy it to a word document, which gives me the hyperlinks to recreate it exactly as it was fairly quickly. 

i usually open the the cart page twice, storing one iteration in a tab, clearing the cart in the second...
    then i am able to rebuild the cart easily with the old version by opening each of the cart items in a new tab (middle mouse button on the link for my case) and adding them to the cart.again.
    just need to make sure i do not accidentally close/use the old cart tab before being done doing so.

Post edited by f.boschanski on
  • I have been getting some awesome lightning deals yes

f.boschanski said:

just need to make sure i do not accidentally close/use the old cart tab before being done doing so.

I'm using the 'Save as' function of my browser (Firefox) before emptying a cart.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

I got another load of i13!!! :) And Mely3D's awesome dirtbike!!! Yes!!!

• I know it says the punch card doesn't discount gift cards, yet I assume a card purchase would earn a punch discount for tomorrow?

I was contemplating buying one of the 10% off gift cards today and combining the punch card 15% and thanksgiving 20% coupon tomorrow.

If not, I suppose I could just throw a cheap item over $1 in with the card or just to be safe.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305

Astraffel said:

I know it says the punch card doesn't discount gift cards, yet I assume a card purchase would earn a punch discount for tomorrow?

I was contemplating buying one of the 10% off gift cards today and combining the punch card 15% and thanksgiving 20% coupon tomorrow.

If not, I suppose I could just throw a cheap item over $1 in with the card or just to be safe.

I'd add that $1 product if I were you - THIS POST from yesterday and the replies suggest that the GC purchase does not count.

• MelanieL said:

Astraffel said:

I know it says the punch card doesn't discount gift cards, yet I assume a card purchase would earn a punch discount for tomorrow?

I'd add that $1 product if I were you - THIS POST from yesterday and the replies suggest that the GC purchase does not count.

Thank you for sharing that link!

That's evidence for caution there. I'll add in a safety item if I decide to get something tomorrow.

• frank0314 said:

For those who are having the issue with the punch cards losing all their punches even though they are still valid if you hit the holiday sale page, and then press F12 in Chrome and open up the Console. Put this into the console: 

window.localStorage.getItem('User/recent')

Once you do this please PM either frank0314Richard Haseltine or Cris Palomino with the info and we will get it to the proper people for troubleshooting. Please do not post it to the thread.

I sent the string that came back from the console to frank0314 as directed

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,084

There needs to be a dufferent solution to the punches disappearing. It doesn't allow for everybody effected to resolve the issue. Get on it people!! We spent our hard earned money on acquiring those punches and we better be able to use them now. Get on it!!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

mcorr said:

There needs to be a dufferent solution to the punches disappearing. It doesn't allow for everybody effected to resolve the issue. Get on it people!! We spent our hard earned money on acquiring those punches and we better be able to use them now. Get on it!!

I might well return the purchases that made me the punches - I'm sick of the mess the sales are here.  

• I found you can get the Daz+ membership down to $24.50 with the extra 30% off (with 2+ debut/still new releases) which was sort of hidden in the small print of the 'still new' section of the sale, pretty good deal if you need it.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

Heads up for anyone who bought ExoPlanet VII in the recent 0.99 sale, the product appears to be broken for me.

https://www.daz3d.com/easy-environments-exoplanet-vii

• Hylas said:

Heads up for anyone who bought ExoPlanet VII in the recent 0.99 sale, the product appears to be broken for me.

https://www.daz3d.com/easy-environments-exoplanet-vii

Thought I'd give it a go and see what was going on. 

It seems fine in DS 4.15, but in DS 4.22 it renders pink. Is this the issue you're having? I thought I saw something about pink renders in 4.22 but not sure what's causing this...

DS 4.15

DS 4.22

I don't have this product, but it may be related to the problem here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/656981/some-hdri-not-working

Richard Haseltine is providing a solution to solve the problem on your end.

yes, that's the issue I'm having!

checking out the possible solution now.

Yes, opening the exr files in (an ancient version of) Photoshop and re-saving them (with wavelet compression) solved the problem.

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 690
    edited November 2023

Had 3 punches yesterday, though: f..k this, not playing this game anymore where I have to buy each day or loose all punches, and of course, for the second time not buying for one day and I lost all punches. I don't feel like a valued costumer at all, how hard can it be to make these things work, not the first time things go wrong here. SO I'm back to my previous rule: only buy at 3.99 or less. No one needs to care about this, just saying. 

Not worth the effort of sending help tickets. Make it work at the start of the sale or loose a lot of my money. 

Post edited by tombraider4ever on
  • Elor said:

I don't have this product, but it may be related to the problem here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/656981/some-hdri-not-working

Richard Haseltine is providing a solution to solve the problem on your end.

Thanks for that link Eloryes Hope those updates Flipmode made come through soon, but in the interrim, converting those exr files to hdr worked indeed Hylas!

This discussion has been closed.