There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• AlmightyQUEST said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

AlmightyQUEST said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

There is a bright side to the Advent Calendar not working at all: We are all saving $3/day it doesn't work. That's up to about $80 if Daz never succeeds in fixing it.

Just curious, are you also having issues not having your correct punch card punches shown?

Yes, not constantly but intermittently. Thankfully, they have been not showing punches but giving discount.

Of course, right now I don't have any punches because I can't buy the Advent items and am not inclined to make other purchases when the deals are have more issues than usual.

ETA: I just checked and my 12/1 are still not active, 2 hours before Daz Midnight. Thanks so much, Daz, I feel not just valued but honored. No not really. The opposite, in fact.

If you don't have any punches, then you don't have Advent calendar items though, that's what I was wondering if that was going on.

Okay, thanks. That makes sense. With all the weird glitches in the Calendar & Punch deals it never occurred to me that might be the reason. (Early on, I did see Advent items on days when I was sure I didn't have Punches.)

• As of this minute, my advent is still showing the December 1st items.

Any way to get the link to the free and 2.99 item on offer? I cant see it. I am still showing the eastern fantasy warrior and Clementine for v8.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793

DarkElegance said:

As of this minute, my advent is still showing the December 1st items.

Any way to get the link to the free and 2.99 item on offer? I cant see it. I am still showing the eastern fantasy warrior and Clementine for v8.

It's different items for everyone. Try checking back an hour before Daz turnover. That's when it finally changes to the correct day for me. Basically, it's almost a full day behind. 

• Wonderland said:

DarkElegance said:

As of this minute, my advent is still showing the December 1st items.

It's different items for everyone. Try checking back an hour before Daz turnover. That's when it finally changes to the correct day for me. Basically, it's almost a full day behind. 

its 14:19 right now in Utah...that is well past midnight and it hasnt changed. I have been checking all day.
    The "Turn over" time for me is 8am tomorrow morning

• youri_zyouri_z Posts: 150

Does every Holiday 2023 sale require the purchase of a Debut New Relase and only a Debut New Release? Still New Releases don't seem to be triggering anything so why bother including them on the sales page.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Andrew_C said:

I notice some people were able to get ther December 1st free item. If we werent is it too late?

Which freebie? There are daily free items, geernally old and with Daz as the vendor, in the Advent Calendar and therea re also new daily freebies put up by the PAs and listing the PA s the only artist.

The advent calender one, didnt notice there were daily freebies by the PA's too. For some reason it didnt work for me yesterday. Worked fine today

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 327

So anyone missing tokens already ;p?

Theoretically 3 punches are like 7 tokens but so far I dunno I dont **feel** as if they have same impact....

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Tomhip said:

So anyone missing tokens already ;p?

Theoretically 3 punches are like 7 tokens but so far I dunno I dont **feel** as if they have same impact....

They increased the base price for products for the last token weekend, which had a significant effect on the price of cheaper items and the offers have not really been that good since.

At the moment, just picking up the freebies and the cheapest Lightning Deals, in case they start with the real offers at some point.

• Only a few Minutes until the Advent Calendar item.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

December 3 Advent Items became available, but not going to click it until Daz Midnight.

• Was on my wishlist... I've done some more pruning of the list lol

https://www.daz3d.com/enchanted-ballroom

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 2023

yeah 3 ripe for the clicking for me too but not going to make that mistake again surprise

Untitled.png
    1539 x 580 - 977K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • I have missed the second. It was a duplicate of the 1st. It says the 3rd can be opened but not touching it.

• If you are having trouble adding items to your cart still (apaprently some work was done on this) please give your browser and OS version. If you can try it with your browser in safe mode (plug-ins disabled) that would be very helpful too.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,635
    edited December 2023

Once it is fixed could we please have a catchup on the advent calendar for those of us who missed items because the calendar was not working properly?

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,909
    edited December 2023

That is beyond our pay scale, well that wouldn't take much at all lol. We can suggest things but it's up to them if they want to do anything or not.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

If you are having trouble adding items to your cart still (apaprently some work was done on this) please give your browser and OS version. If you can try it with your browser in safe mode (plug-ins disabled) that would be very helpful too.

The issue with the advent calender not changing for day 2
    Original screenshot supplied via mobile and google browser.
    Rechecked (including before posting this) and still the day 2 advent has not changed, has been via Foxfire(all updates) and then with and without extensions(just in case of conflict)
    Checked via Edge on the other puter as well. Same result. All updates, no extensions.

• Charlie Judge said:

Once it is fixed could we please have a catchup on the advent calendar for those of us who missed items because the calendar was not working properly?

(sorry its Off Topic but that is a beautiful spaniel!)

• Now it says the Day 2 items are for Day 1, no longer available, and has different items for Day 2... which still came up with the wrong price in cart. I tried cleaning cache and cookies, didn't help. Tried in Firefox on Windows and Android. The first apparent issue is that it's somehow using different ways to figure the current date, throwing off the dates and the available discounts.
  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,716

My advent calendar did finally change to new items for Dec. 2, and put the items it was showing for Dec. 2 into Dec. 1 where they should have been. Thanks to everyone who noted that this is mostly a timing issue!! I'll be patient and wait until 8:00 pm MST (or later) to check in the future.

• DustRider said:

My advent calendar did finally change to new items for Dec. 2, and put the items it was showing for Dec. 2 into Dec. 1 where they should have been. Thanks to everyone who noted that this is mostly a timing issue!! I'll be patient and wait until 8:00 pm MST (or later) to check in the future.

Due to the constant pricing gliches for the entire day, I couldn't get either items listed for the 2nd. The ones that are now correctly listed for the 3rd have the exact same problem, wrong price in cart. I guess have to take screencaps and open a ticket every day untill someone can get around to fixing it.

• hjakehjake Posts: 837

Today's Advent present is the same as yesterday? Is there reason why? Will it be updated to a new item later today? I am trapped in Groundhog Day?

2023-12-03_084803.jpg
    2460 x 1179 - 697K
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

hjake said:

Today's Advent present is the same as yesterday? Is there reason why? Will it be updated to a new item later today? I am trapped in Groundhog Day?

Did you click on the 3rd December door before the start of 3rd December in DAZ time (ie MDT)?

• Looks like a good sale for those still participating in the punch card today. I am quite upset as I could've got some excellent deals on things I've wanted for a long time. Oh well - saved me a lot of money. :)

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

My advent calendar items from December 1st moved to December 2nd, and December 2nd items moved to December 3rd.  So no new items for December 3rd.  I clicked December 2nd last night at 8:25 pm CST and have clicked nothing today.

• hjake said:

Mine is the same three days in a row now, a pose for G3 (which I don't use pose sets or G3) and a D+ item for 2.99 that is normally 4.99 that I've been passing on for years now.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

the advent calendar thing is a flopper. plus why would I want something for aiko 3? 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,774

Nerevarine said:

Looks like a good sale for those still participating in the punch card today. I am quite upset as I could've got some excellent deals on things I've wanted for a long time. Oh well - saved me a lot of money. :)

what are you seeing that's good?  

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,036
    edited December 2023

daveso said:

Nerevarine said:

Looks like a good sale for those still participating in the punch card today. I am quite upset as I could've got some excellent deals on things I've wanted for a long time. Oh well - saved me a lot of money. :)

what are you seeing that's good?  

I will admit I collect A3 and H3 stuff to use on Melody and Micah but probably have all the DOs I want already

just a few PA items I still want 

last PA sale grabbed every furries texture I didn't have for them too (had all the CDI morphs)

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • hjakehjake Posts: 837

Havos said:

hjake said:

Did you click on the 3rd December door before the start of 3rd December in DAZ time (ie MDT)?

It is possible I clicked on it during Dec 2. Damn my mister clickie fingers!

I miss virtual chocolates under virtual advent calendar doors. They virtually taste great. smiley

This discussion has been closed.