There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

I actually got a lightning deal to checkout in the cart at it's store price today and a token applied worked too

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,846

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I actually got a lightning deal to checkout in the cart at it's store price today and a token applied worked too

Will wonders never cease! laughCongratulations.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776

WendyLuvsCatz said:

I've purchased 2 lightning deals since it started. Now they just seem overpriced at 60% off.  

$2.19 instead of $20.95 was pretty good

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

Wonderland said:

If anything, these sales may prevent future Alzheimer's. Trying to gigure out the best deals and stacking really requires a lot of focus, analysis and math. Sometimes it's just too much effort but I guess it's good for the brain lol. 

I give up. Juggled my cart, but nothing really gives a good discount. I guess I'll sacrifice my two tokens that expire today. It's stupid to buy things I don't need or want to chase down additional discounts. 

...+1 

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    We need one of those "extra 30% off any three items" coupons today - I'm interested enough in a handful of new releases, but they're spread out over several days and don't activate any of each other's discounts. I don't really need any of them, but I'd probably buy them for the double tokens today (and to use my current tokens before they expire). Those "pick 3" coupons often end up being sweepers for items where the sale of day didn't work for me despite liking an individual release.

does anyone know the outfit in the very top centre image here?

https://www.daz3d.com/time-for-magical-savings

it's also in the newsletter, it faintly resembles the Advent Outfit

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

I think it is this 'Advent'. Every detail resembles this G8F outfit.

edited February 27

caravelle said:

well that's just it. in detail it doesn't, I have the Advent and addon textures, it's very simillar but not the same 

unnamed.jpg
    1200 x 1286 - 434K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,418

WendyLuvsCatz said:

caravelle said:

well that's just it. in detail it doesn't, I have the Advent and addon textures, it's very simillar but not the same 

The collar matches, but the dress does not. Hmmm....

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

WendyLuvsCatz said:

caravelle said:

Looks as if they may have kitbashed with this

https://www.daz3d.com/barbarian-warrior-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s ;

edited February 27

scorpio said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

caravelle said:

Looks as if they may have kitbashed with this

https://www.daz3d.com/barbarian-warrior-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s ;

I own that too yes 

looking closer can see bits including the ruff is absent and differences in shading, maybe bits hidden with geometry editor

thanks, I could not really study that image until I downloaded it as opening in a new tab did not work

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • 61 hours (max) until March Madness. Here's hoping it is a good sale this year.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636

Blando Calrissian said:

61 hours (max) until March Madness. Here's hoping it is a good sale this year.

Well, it is not written in stone that March Madness will begin on or before 1 March. So, it could even be a little longer if at all. devil 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,289

Charlie Judge said:

Blando Calrissian said:

61 hours (max) until March Madness. Here's hoping it is a good sale this year.

Well, it is not written in stone that March Madness will begin on or before 1 March. So, it could even be a little longer if at all. devil 

And if previous month-long sales are any indicator, the first week or two are usually just ok (people complaining that the sale is bad) and only get better toward the end. ;)

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013
    edited February 29

Note to anyone looking for extension to Daz+ membership, yearly membership can be had at $24.50

I think it's going to be an expensive day...

Leap.PNG
    900 x 728 - 141K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

PerttiA said:

Note to anyone looking for extension to Daz+ membership, yearly membership can be had at $24.50

how?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

Hylas said:

PerttiA said:

how?

With the coupon that's still on one of the banners, and then they seem to have 8 tokens applied. 

• Something is not working on my side:
    - The 20% off for Bundle + 2 Kara/Leap is applied
    - The 30% off for Bundle +3 Kara/Leap & free expressions is not working

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

tsroemi said:

Hylas said:

PerttiA said:

how?

With the coupon that's still on one of the banners, and then they seem to have 8 tokens applied. 

ok thanks! yes

no banners and no tokens here crying

Hylas said:

tsroemi said:

Hylas said:

PerttiA said:

how?

ok thanks! yes

no banners and no tokens here crying

The Coupon for 50% off the membership "ANNUAL-MEMBERSHIP" is in today's promo 

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,182
    edited February 29

PerttiA said:

How did you get Kara 9 HD Pro Bundle down to $19.82? I have mostly the same products in cart plus I even added the membership and the membership coupon. But for me the prices of Kara 9 Pro Bundle ($24.78) and the addons are higher. Is there another promo which affects DAZ Original prices?

Nevermind: Seems you have the 20% off cart promo items in your cart as well. Unfortunately already used that one to stack up store credit. So no more products there I really need.

Post edited by Rod Wise Driggo on

Rod Wise Driggo said:

PerttiA said:

How did you get Kara 9 HD Pro Bundle down to $19.82? I have mostly the same products in cart plus I even added the membership and the membership coupon. But for me the prices of Kara 9 Pro Bundle ($24.78) and the addons are higher. Is there another promo which affects DAZ Original prices?

Nevermind: Seems you have the 20% off cart promo items in your cart as well. Unfortunately already used that one to stack up store credit. So no more products there I really need.

Yeah, I have the Boy Faces for G9 and SU Hollow Swimsuit in the cart for 20% off the whole cart (excluding giftcards and memberships)

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Something is not working on my side:
    - The 20% off for Bundle + 2 Kara/Leap is applied
    - The 30% off for Bundle +3 Kara/Leap & free expressions is not working

What is in your cart? It seems to be working for me with the bundle, expressions, and some of yesterday's leap new releases.

• JumbotronJumbotron Posts: 84
    edited February 29

PerttiA said:

I wonder how frequent an offer like this can happen. My current subscription to Daz+ ends in late November, so I am not really in a hurry to renew it. And yesterday I spent a lot more store credit (on a whole lot of items) that I've ever done before since I started to be a regular customer few months ago. I'm tempted to buy the extension, but I also should slow down my spending trend a little bit. LOL

Post edited by Jumbotron on
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,289

jumbotron.nkna said:

I wonder how frequent an offer like this can happen. My current subscription to Daz+ ends in late November, so I am not really in a hurry to renew it. And yesterday I spent a lot more store credit (on a whole lot of items) that I've ever done before since I started to be a regular customer few months ago. I'm tempted to buy the extension, but I also should slow down my spending trend a little bit. LOL

There isn't any particular schedule for the discounts, and not all might be that deep. There might be one during March Madness, but it's not guaranteed. I would wager there will be one during June Daz+ sale and then probably one in November for Daz anniversary sale, but again, it's just a speculation based on those discounts historically appearing during these sales.

If it expires in November, you've got a lot of time, so there's a good chance a sale or two will happen. There's no guarantee, though, it won't happen again after you've spent a lot of money on models :D.

• joanna said:

jumbotron.nkna said:

There isn't any particular schedule for the discounts, and not all might be that deep. There might be one during March Madness, but it's not guaranteed. I would wager there will be one during June Daz+ sale and then probably one in November for Daz anniversary sale, but again, it's just a speculation based on those discounts historically appearing during these sales.

If it expires in November, you've got a lot of time, so there's a good chance a sale or two will happen. There's no guarantee, though, it won't happen again after you've spent a lot of money on models :D.

Thank you. I think I will abstain on this occasion and wait for a future opportunity then. :)

jumbotron.nkna said:

PerttiA said:

My previous extensions were in March and October last year for $29.40 and $25.22 respectively.
    I'll remove it from my cart as my membership is still good until end of March 2025, but wanted to see how low it would go this time.

•  

PerttiA said:

My previous extensions were in March and October last year for $29.40 and $25.22 respectively.
    I'll remove it from my cart as my membership is still good until end of March 2025, but wanted to see how low it would go this time.

I see. Thank you for the specifics, much appreciated. :)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776

i get a coupon not valid error with the DAZ+ membership deal. The lowest I'm getting Kara9 Pro is $45 but I have no tokens. I have the expressions in there as Free though, 

kara9-2.jpg
    1184 x 1194 - 194K
This discussion has been closed.