There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Just what do they have in store for us with such brazen gift card offerings?

March Madness. Bet it starts in February
  • Bah. Meant to check out earlier and then forgot. Deals are gone, goft cards are back to full price, and the shopping cart is now empty. Boo.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

Charlie Judge said:

I noticed that. I loaded up yesterday and the discount on other items was better, I think. But maybe somebodyknows something I don't?

Well since they are single use the most credit you you could get yesterday was $500 but if you are a big spender now you can get another $500 gift card for a total of $1000 credit. Sadly I don't have the funds available to do that.

That would be a lot! I did what made sense without causing unrest at home. The discount was generous. This should be fun.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

Torquinox said:

Charlie Judge said:

I noticed that. I loaded up yesterday and the discount on other items was better, I think. But maybe somebodyknows something I don't?

Well since they are single use the most credit you you could get yesterday was $500 but if you are a big spender now you can get another $500 gift card for a total of $1000 credit. Sadly I don't have the funds available to do that.

That would be a lot! I did what made sense without causing unrest at home. The discount was generous. This should be fun.

I used both codes with $5 new item to buy Gift Cards and now I have more store credit than ever before... Will see if it lasts the first 2 weeks of Mach Madness blush 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,307

Blando Calrissian said:

Bah. Meant to check out earlier and then forgot. Deals are gone, goft cards are back to full price, and the shopping cart is now empty. Boo.

Looks like I'm not the only one with a sieve for a brain! I had to load money onto my prepaid cc and got distracted by something else and totally forgot till this morning. Grr!  At least I got to use the 20% offer 10 days ago (which is why I didn't immediately grab the offer on Tuesday), but that 30% was so attractive...

PerttiA said:

I used both codes with $5 new item to buy Gift Cards and now I have more store credit than ever before... Will see if it lasts the first 2 weeks of Mach Madness blush 

You are a patron! yes

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641
    edited February 23

Blando Calrissian said:

Bah. Meant to check out earlier and then forgot. Deals are gone, goft cards are back to full price, and the shopping cart is now empty. Boo.

No the deals are still here and stacking. Great deals all week. Today,utilized all banners, new debuts on those banners, (no Lightning deals . . .  they never strike me lol) but aquired 20 G9 products and bundles valued at 1100 dollars for 111.44. Color/colour me happy.

Edit to add sneak peak.

2024-02-22 Deals.JPG
    144 x 1285 - 34K
    Post edited by ArtAngel on

Hmm... Should I pull the trigger or wait and see what tomorrow brings to the table?
    Not too happy about the cart, 12 items for $50 at 85% off, there are some Stonemason items at 95% off though.

edited February 23

PerttiA said:

Hmm... Should I pull the trigger or wait and see what tomorrow brings to the table?
    Not too happy about the cart, 12 items for $50 at 85% off, there are some Stonemason items at 95% off though.

When in doubt, hesitate wink

No radical changes, "3-Wishes" went away and the one legacy item I had put in went back to regular price. 

Edit: Looking so much better now, 40 items for $70 at 91% off

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 505

So where is the sale that makes https://www.daz3d.com/carly-hd-for-genesis-8-female go down to £2.99 

Needs a new release but can't see it active any of the lists

dortybassa said:

So where is the sale that makes https://www.daz3d.com/carly-hd-for-genesis-8-female go down to £2.99 

https://www.daz3d.com/stonemasons-new-cottage
    https://www.daz3d.com/featured-grab-bag

• TriCounterTriCounter Posts: 505

PerttiA said:

dortybassa said:

https://www.daz3d.com/stonemasons-new-cottage
    https://www.daz3d.com/featured-grab-bag

Thank you.. totally missed that page. 

• Me: About to leave town for a weekend vacation in the woods.

Daz: Here's a flash sale! New deals every six hours!

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636

Blando Calrissian said:

Me: About to leave town for a weekend vacation in the woods.

Daz: Here's a flash sale! New deals every six hours!

Enjoy your vacation. There will always be another sale. And another then another one after that! 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,884

I thought I was losing my mind. I saw @FenixPhoenix's Universal Horns for G9 hit the store today, so I thought it might be a good time to grab the G8 horns. Click the link to their store, and no horns. So I thought maybe I'd already bought them and forgot about it, so I unchecked "hide items I own". Still no horns. I had to search the store for them, at which point I discovered that they were only released a few months ago, and so probably weren't eligible for the sale, which is really a conclusion I should have reached a lot sooner.

I am finding this sale is really helping to protect my store credit. That's kind of disappointing. I haven't even really found a place to use my $6 DO coupon. I'll have to use it before the end of the month, but I know I missed my "it" item. frown

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

I got all excited with todays promotion "LostBoys and Love" - I thought are we going to have a day of Male stuff finally? Nah - the Boys are still mostly Lost... So I and my storecredit can go back to sleep.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 722

Torquinox said:

I am finding this sale is really helping to protect my store credit. That's kind of disappointing. I haven't even really found a place to use my $6 DO coupon. I'll have to use it before the end of the month, but I know I missed my "it" item. frown

Same. I'm hoping for a Leap Day miracle. 

• columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

3Ddreamer said:

I got all excited with todays promotion "LostBoys and Love" - I thought are we going to have a day of Male stuff finally? Nah - the Boys are still mostly Lost... So I and my storecredit can go back to sleep.

Right? As I wrote to someone else: "Oooh, 'Lost Boys In Love'! ... Oh, wait, 'Lost Boys AND Love.' Never mind."

• I have a bucket full of tokens expiring today. I'd held out for today hoping for something inspiring but I'm underwhelmed.

• stelaristelari Posts: 80

You can stack the 20% and 30% off entire order from Lostboys & Love / Mercilus, but heavily depends on if there are things in those sales you want to use as the buy-ins. That does give some nice discounts to the flash sale items though, especially if you have tokens.

• Ah, good point on the Mercilus offer. I had used it to get some initial things from the offerings, but you're right - it's stacking and it's still there today, which is all that matters for my about-to-die tokens. There were some things there of secondary interest and with both stacking discounts and 8 tokens, the 30% off things are 73%. Thanks!

stelari said:

You can stack the 20% and 30% off entire order from Lostboys & Love / Mercilus, but heavily depends on if there are things in those sales you want to use as the buy-ins. That does give some nice discounts to the flash sale items though, especially if you have tokens.

With 7 buy-ins and 8 tokens one can get the (legacy) flash sale items down to 92-94% off

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

Nothing really interesting for me these past few days, but it's fine, I'd rather save up a bit for March Madness laugh

MM doesn't usually suck me in. There are usually a few promos that woo me. I participate and I stay within my budget. angel

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

LOSTBOYS and LOVE  "Get an extra 20% off your cart" works on Gift Cards !

Waiting for another day paid off again, the flash sale selection looks better, and with all the stacking discounts I can even add today's debut new (Elemental dynamics and Sculpture pond) into the cart at 78% off.
    I don't like pulling the trigger at this time of the day, but the next flash sale selections, may not not be even close to as good.

Nine debut new items from different sales, 37 items in total for $70.15 at 92% off

• Without many tokens and a buy-in of $70 for me, I'm just not seeing either enough things to buy or big enough discounts on those I'm interested in. I don't get this 6 hour rotation at all. If all three sets of items available during a day were available at the same time, I probably would've had enough tokens today to not need such a big buy in. And when I know the stuff I'm looking at will be half the price I can get today in a few weeks to months, it really doesn't inspire me to buy.

• The flash sale part never came together for me - didn't end up buying a single flash sale item, I don't believe - but the stacking discounts made a worthwhile cart anyway. Bummer for me that I went ahead and bought it last night and missed today's additional stacking discount (and I actually want some of today's new items) but I was losing most of my tokens and didn't anticipate that a third one would come along. Good instincts on that one, PerttiA.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,793
    edited February 26

If anything, these sales may prevent future Alzheimer's. Trying to gigure out the best deals and stacking really requires a lot of focus, analysis and math. Sometimes it's just too much effort but I guess it's good for the brain lol. 

I give up. Juggled my cart, but nothing really gives a good discount. I guess I'll sacrifice my two tokens that expire today. It's stupid to buy things I don't need or want to chase down additional discounts. 

Post edited by Wonderland on
This discussion has been closed.