There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 3

Comments

• Blando CalrissianBlando Calrissian Posts: 523
    edited October 13

Are the 'Daz+/Premier for a Day' items randomly selected? It sure feels as if they are.

One of today's selections is actually more expensive if you use the LINGERING-SUMMER code!

Post edited by Blando Calrissian on
  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 298

I don't know why, but most of the "Still New" products are not on sale for me. Only the first 3 pages and then most of them are not...

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,128

I think folks would be happier with Daz if they'd started this sale with the Vicky 9 & FilaToon.

If Daz wasn't pushing a subscription model for Studio - and removing tools from the market to do it - I'd be quite happy with them.

I'd have carted the new dogs and toon bundles and add-ons and spent a couple hundred dollars during this sale already.

But instead I've averaged $3 each day:

Day 1: $2.40 (90% off)
    Day 2: $3.20 (93% off)
    Day 3: $2.99 (88% off)
    Day 4: $2.99 (93% off)
    Day 5: $2.99 (87% off)
    Day 6: $2.99 (92% off)
    Day 7: $2.99 (88% off)

and I was reluctant to make even those purchases, despite the large discounts.

I'm thinking of dropping my purchases down to one cart for the monthly DO coupon after the sale. I have over two years of Daz+ left and should be able to clear many of the DOs from my wishlist without lending much support to Daz's rental scheme.
  • AsuCafeAsuCafe Posts: 50

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

I think folks would be happier with Daz if they'd started this sale with the Vicky 9 & FilaToon.

That’s right, I wasn’t even in the mood to buy 30% off Gift Cards a few days ago , until Vicky 9 & FilaToon appeared, I regretted not buying gift cards .

Now I just have to wait for another sale .

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,368

doubledeviant said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

If Daz wasn't pushing a subscription model for Studio - and removing tools from the market to do it - I'd be quite happy with them.

I'd have carted the new dogs and toon bundles and add-ons and spent a couple hundred dollars during this sale already.

But instead I've averaged $3 each day:

Day 1: $2.40 (90% off)
    Day 2: $3.20 (93% off)
    Day 3: $2.99 (88% off)
    Day 4: $2.99 (93% off)
    Day 5: $2.99 (87% off)
    Day 6: $2.99 (92% off)
    Day 7: $2.99 (88% off)

and I was reluctant to make even those purchases, despite the large discounts.

I'm thinking of dropping my purchases down to one cart for the monthly DO coupon after the sale. I have over two years of Daz+ left and should be able to clear many of the DOs from my wishlist without lending much support to Daz's rental scheme.

You still bought more than me, lol.

Yes, the whole Premier thing was a slap in the face, and it led me to rethink my spending at Daz, because by June 2025 it's unlikely I'll be shopping at Daz at all (without membership, the prices are just too high for me). Instead of "I don't need it, but I love it, and the price is nice, so I'm getting it" (like all the dogs), I went to "It's nice, but I don't really need it, so I'm not buying it."

As you, I'll probably limit my spending to the few Daz+ items that might interest me (and I'll be much more picky about them too), and building carts to use up my Daz+ coupons.

Funny thing. If Daz introduced a possibility of paying yearly for Daz+ (like many subscription models out there), then even at the current price and withuot discounts, I would have at least considered it. Maybe was tempted to pay. Monthly payments are a no.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,252

One can only speculate on why Daz has gone to such an onerous membership price plan without increasing the Daz+ benefit at all. As I see it, the price for Daz+ effectively tripled - I don't buy the subscription unless it's at least 50% off, and I'm not alone there. Premier is a 6-fold increase over a discounted year of Daz+. We can play weird games, buying a month here or a month there as suits us, but it doesn't change the bad taste left in the mouth over all this. I expect my spending here will decline. But it wouldn't be the first time that happened. A few years ago, I spent $50 here for the whole year! I know of at least one person here who hasn't bought anything in over 2 years. There are still items I want to buy, and I will wait 'til the price is right for them. I've done that from the beginning. So I'm not going to make any bold statements about what I will or won't do - For now, it looks like reduced spending, but we shall see.

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,128
    edited October 13
    Torquinox said:

There are still items I want to buy, and I will wait 'til the price is right for them. I've done that from the beginning. So I'm not going to make any bold statements about what I will or won't do - For now, it looks like reduced spending, but we shall see.

I get the perspective to stay frosty about the whole thing and "wait and see". As sad a state of things as it is, I've gotten used to the cycle of "Daz irritates customers by pursuing bad ideas" followed by me spending far less until Daz gets back to business as usual, only to be repeated when the next bad idea comes along. Thing is, I like Daz and the products sold here in general, so I'm usually willing to accept a course correction back to "normal". But removing the MF tools from the store and moving them to a subscription model is what I'd call "cartoon villain behavior". It goes beyond dumb or greedy and provokes a reaction of "Wait, seriously? Are you actually twirling a mustache right now and cackling about your plan to take over the world?" It irks me enough to skip products that are *very* easy to sell to me.

Joanna put it well above: "I don't need it, but I love it, and the price is nice, so I'm getting it" is my default attitude. I have enough in my Daz library that nothing in the store is really a "must have" at this point. Most purchases are "Yeah, I'd like to have that, and Daz needs to make money to continue operating, so sure, get in the cart." But that relies on Daz being a company that I want to continue to support - and right now, it isn't.
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
    edited October 13

@doubledeviant I hear you! It does seem we've been through the cycle a lot over the last few years. And look at where we've been! Yet, we're still here. I think we'll have to see how it unfolds over time. Even the MF tools idea has to be a Daz experiment. There may be adjustments. It may get better. Costs Daz nothing to decide in 6 months that, hmm... Maybe offering an annual subscription for these programs is a good idea after all. Meantime, nothing has really changed for me. My Daz bill for October is a lot lower than expected, I still have a good-sized library and my workflow still works. I have cool tutorials and techniques to learn. Like you and Joanna, I don't need to buy anything. And I think we can all safely wait to see.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,914

i decided to use the premier membership to get as much as possible prior to expiration. Its free so why not, but then that is all folks. I've already spent my alottment of cash for October, so thats it folks for this month. Still have my FREE character bundle yet. Hoping something else beside filament toon stuff wil be added. thats the problem with subscribing to something where you have no clue if anything will even be needed or even wanted, even as free itms.

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 229

I'm taking a similar approach: try it for free for a month. That's what I'm telling myself, anyway; deep down I know I'll probably keep it for at least a few months. I'll be away from my computers for a few weeks during the free month so I know I'll extend it at least another month.

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 339
    I will probably keep it until January and then decide. My guess is I will disable it until there are amazing sales and enable it for those months. That is unless the benefits for keeping it more continuously show themselves.
    It was worth it this month alone as a buyin for 30% off gift card and other free stuff and some decent $1 items.
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,023

Torquinox said:

I guess vicky toon is what Daz_Steve was talking about.

That's what I thought at first, but if so it turned out be an incredibly weak bundle offer given that there were three smaller sub-bundles and no collected bundle.  Of course, I don't put it past DAZ to dump out a big collected "Vicky9" bundle at the end of the week given that there's already been one bundle of previously released product floated as "new" in this sale so far. 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 790

I like the filament toon stuff for the reason that it provides another art style for folk to enjoy. It's not my thing, but it's cool when more people are invited to the party.

So far I haven't spent a blessed cent on this sale. At this rate, I'm holding out hope there will be something special for Halloween itself -- and that the monthly coupons don't deactivate early if that's the case.

Betting that Nov 1-2-3 will be a surprise extension "final-final-no-really-we-mean-it-this-time-final weekend" catch up sale.

• Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 51
    edited October 14

XiousDs said:

I will probably keep it until January and then decide. My guess is I will disable it until there are amazing sales and enable it for those months. That is unless the benefits for keeping it more continuously show themselves.

It'll pay for itself if you get spendy during holiday sales. :)

Daz switching from annual subscriptions to a month-to-month format is interesting. It raises the bar for there to be great deals or quality content every month, for people to want to stay subbed. Otherwise, dropping out in quieter months and spontaneously resubscribing during important sales could be a better value for some.

Post edited by Cam Fox on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 790

Cam Fox said:

XiousDs said:

Daz switching from annual subscriptions to a month-to-month format is interesting. It raises the bar for there to be great deals or quality content every month, for people to want to stay subbed. Otherwise, dropping out in quieter months and spontaneously resubscribing during important sales could be a better value for some.

I dunno. They seem pretty convinced that everything they put out is the best thing ever. I'm not sure they would see the need to change.

I'm glad I started when I did. Last year at this time I was looking into this whole thing and debating whether I could justify it to myself. It was a very, VERY hard sell. If it had looked like it does now, in all honesty I would have sighed, decided that it was irresponsible, put it on the shelf as another dream not likely to happen, and walked away. I wonder how many cash-strapped hobbiests who look at it now will do just that? We may not be spenders on the order of many of the folk out there, but I'd think collectively we must add up.

Thankfully, instead I'll have three years (and the library that comes with it) under my belt by the time my D+ expires, plus the savvy to understand what is a useful sale (and that there will always be another one) and just jump in a couple times a year to pick up whatever is on sale of I've wishlisted in the meantime.

I'm sure as long as it turns out profitable they'll keep it, but too bad there's no way to measure how much they would've made if they'd just left well enough alone.

Cam Fox said:

XiousDs said:

I dunno. They seem pretty convinced that everything they put out is the best thing ever. I'm not sure they would see the need to change.

I'm glad I started when I did. Last year at this time I was looking into this whole thing and debating whether I could justify it to myself. It was a very, VERY hard sell. If it had looked like it does now, in all honesty I would have sighed, decided that it was irresponsible, put it on the shelf as another dream not likely to happen, and walked away. I wonder how many cash-strapped hobbiests who look at it now will do just that? We may not be spenders on the order of many of the folk out there, but I'd think collectively we must add up.

Thankfully, instead I'll have three years (and the library that comes with it) under my belt by the time my D+ expires, plus the savvy to understand what is a useful sale (and that there will always be another one) and just jump in a couple times a year to pick up whatever is on sale of I've wishlisted in the meantime.

I'm sure as long as it turns out profitable they'll keep it, but too bad there's no way to measure how much they would've made if they'd just left well enough alone.

I'm sure their bean counters will have spreadsheets, databases, and SQL reports for determining historical earnings and concurrent users vs new earnings and concurrent users. Based on that data comparison after a few months they will decide if they are happy with the results or have to alter their new strategy.
  • If you spend any money in the Daz Store, it's worth considering to upgrade.  Daz Premier pays for itself and is a much greater value than Daz + ever was.  Subscription tiers like this are designed for those who spend enough where they save money.  But the crazy thing is, even if you only spend $5 at a time for a purchase, now you'll start earning tokens-a perk we never had before.  So it STILL has value no matter what kind of spender you are.

The  better coupons, double the tokens and a free character bundle each month is huge compared to what we had before.  And also we have a much longer time to spend the tokens, so there's going to be a lot less situations where people might feel pigeonheld to use them before they expire.  You can sit on them and pass on products for the day with less stress.  The extra plugins are an added bonus.  

• Speaking for myself, as someone who has been on the rather spendy side for the last couple of years, I still have the same opinion now as what I started with a week ago. I just plain don't need that much stuff anymore to justify the expenditure. Mathematically, it would pay for itself if I were to continue to spend at previous levels, but I don't need to, and I've been buying less lately anyway. This will help me step away. My Daz+ is good for more than another year and at the new price, I'll decide then whether it's worth renewing.

• I agree with OrangeFalcon. I can totally see the Premier sub paying for itself within the first week every month. Considering what I've been spending every year at the store, it's a no brainer. 

BUT I am totally reluctant to give up my 2+ years of remaining DAZ+ for it. And I have SO MUCH stuff already, how much more can I keep shopping? I'm instead using it right now as an opportunity to look at my spending habits. As Joanna and others have mentioned, I love it all, but I really don't need all of it. So I'm starting to veer towards not buying some things that before would have gone into the cart.

I did pick up the dogs, and a few of the filatoon stuff which will get put to use. But now, I should get back to that project that filatoon derailed...

OrangeFalcon said:

If you spend any money in the Daz Store, it's worth considering to upgrade.  Daz Premier pays for itself and is a much greater value than Daz + ever was.  Subscription tiers like this are designed for those who spend enough where they save money.  But the crazy thing is, even if you only spend $5 at a time for a purchase, now you'll start earning tokens-a perk we never had before.  So it STILL has value no matter what kind of spender you are.

It's only worth it if you're a big spender, though, and spend big month in and month out. If someone's Daz budget is, let's say, only $100 per month, it's 1/5 of their spend, and to fully benefit from coupons they need to spend at least $25 on non new items. Given how hard it is sometimes to get a roughly $18 for a Daz+ items (again, unless you're already building a card of $50-100 where that $8 is an easy bonus), it's not that attractive, and the value of tokens depends on what's being released on top of what kind of other discounts are available, so somewhat a lottery.

The exclusive content, being rented and tied to continuous paying, is hardly a perk. It feels more like a hostage situation ;)

And, on top of that, there's what SapphireBlue said about giving up your long prepaid Daz+ membership which is a major loss of value.

I'm not saying that there's no value or that people shouldn't pay if they can't afford. I'm just pointing out why so many people are going the route of "I'd rather cull my spending here than pay $20 per month". There were also people who expressed interest if there were options to pay for a full year upfront rather than being charged monthly, and I can tell you I'm one of them. In my situation, I can swing a yearly payment on a good month and be done with it for a year, but monthly recoccurring payments are a major pain in gluetus maximus for me, and I'm sure there are others in a similar situation.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,562

joanna said:

It's only worth it if you're a big spender, though, and spend big month in and month out. If someone's Daz budget is, let's say, only $100 per month, it's 1/5 of their spend, and to fully benefit from coupons they need to spend at least $25 on non new items. Given how hard it is sometimes to get a roughly $18 for a Daz+ items (again, unless you're already building a card of $50-100 where that $8 is an easy bonus), it's not that attractive, and the value of tokens depends on what's being released on top of what kind of other discounts are available, so somewhat a lottery.

IMO it can also be interesting for someone with a smaller budget, as long as the extra discounts from the membership offset the price of the subscription (or the difference with daz+ price). How useful it is for someone will depend on what they usually buy though, it's easier to get extra saving for people who buy a lot of Daz Originals or Daz+ items for example.

And, on top of that, there's what SapphireBlue said about giving up your long prepaid Daz+ membership which is a major loss of value.

There's definitely a difference between how valuable it can be for a new customer / someone who doesn't have a membership, vs someone who is already a Daz+ member, and even more if one has lots of daz+ months remaining.

There were also people who expressed interest if there were options to pay for a full year upfront rather than being charged monthly, and I can tell you I'm one of them. In my situation, I can swing a yearly payment on a good month and be done with it for a year, but monthly recoccurring payments are a major pain in gluetus maximus for me, and I'm sure there are others in a similar situation.

For the record, from what I've seen you can pay the membership with store credit. So investing in a big gift certificate once (when there's a GC sale for example) and using that to pay the membership might be an option.

• OrangeFalconOrangeFalcon Posts: 154
    edited October 14

joanna said:

OrangeFalcon said:

If you spend any money in the Daz Store, it's worth considering to upgrade.  Daz Premier pays for itself and is a much greater value than Daz + ever was.  Subscription tiers like this are designed for those who spend enough where they save money.  But the crazy thing is, even if you only spend $5 at a time for a purchase, now you'll start earning tokens-a perk we never had before.  So it STILL has value no matter what kind of spender you are.

The exclusive content, being rented and tied to continuous paying, is hardly a perk. It feels more like a hostage situation ;)

I'm not saying that there's no value or that people shouldn't pay if they can't afford. I'm just pointing out why so many people are going the route of "I'd rather cull my spending here than pay $20 per month". There were also people who expressed interest if there were options to pay for a full year upfront rather than being charged monthly, and I can tell you I'm one of them. In my situation, I can swing a yearly payment on a good month and be done with it for a year, but monthly recoccurring payments are a major pain in gluetus maximus for me, and I'm sure there are others in a similar situation.

I completely understand if you received a great deal on the Daz + membership and you'll have it for months, if not years, before needing to pay for it again.  My argument was directed at those who haven't been paid up that long and spend money in the store.  That's when you should look at subscribing based on how much you're spending.  Daz + is still good.  I also understand the frustration of being paid up for a long period of time with Daz + and being interested to switch to Premier, but having a lot less time offered because of how much that was paid.   For me, I had a Daz + membership expring in December and it made sense for me to upgrade based on how much I spend (way too much).  I empathize that everyone's situation is different and some people aren't faced with a scenario where it's clearly a good idea to switch.

I wish Daz (and 3D art in general) wasn't so expensive, but here we are.  At least I can hope to save a little with this new plan and see how it goes. 

Edit-I see Daz considering an annual membership based on the popularity of Premier, and I would be all for it, too.

Post edited by OrangeFalcon on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,914

Leana said:

joanna said:

IMO it can also be interesting for someone with a smaller budget, as long as the extra discounts from the membership offset the price of the subscription (or the difference with daz+ price). How useful it is for someone will depend on what they usually buy though, it's easier to get extra saving for people who buy a lot of Daz Originals or Daz+ items for example.

There's definitely a difference between how valuable it can be for a new customer / someone who doesn't have a membership, vs someone who is already a Daz+ member, and even more if one has lots of daz+ months remaining.

There were also people who expressed interest if there were options to pay for a full year upfront rather than being charged monthly, and I can tell you I'm one of them. In my situation, I can swing a yearly payment on a good month and be done with it for a year, but monthly recoccurring payments are a major pain in gluetus maximus for me, and I'm sure there are others in a similar situation.

For the record, from what I've seen you can pay the membership with store credit. So investing in a big gift certificate once (when there's a GC sale for example) and using that to pay the membership might be an option.

and this month, or whenever, when the GC discount presents itself, like a week ago or so at 20% off for DAZ+ members, that would be right there a 20% off either premium or DAZ+ membership, if you were to look at it that way. Or even higher if the opportunity presents itself ewith higher value GC discount.

I've been using my free premier to catch up on a lot of stuff I poassed over before, especially DO stuff. I've never had a big token balance, but now I've had 20 tokens, and today its still double, so a $20 purchase is 8 tokens, which is 45% off DO products. I bought Walter 9 Pro bundle for $3 a couple days ago. Not a bad deal.  

Leana said:

As someone with a smaller budget (at least in comparison to the big spenders), and someone who does buy DOs and D+, I can say that no, it's not interesting. I would be paying $20 just to be able to spend more without guarantees that I'll actually find something to spend my money on (an enthusiasm for said spending was brutally killed by the way Daz introduced Premiers and related issues), and especially when I already have Daz+ paid until June. And seeing as the comments about Daz+ were already talking about so-so value given in the memberships, it's paying more for about the same, especially on Daz+ level.

There's also the matter of how the Premier was introduced and how it made some of Daz's loyal customers feel (including being told that if you bought Daz+ membership on sale, sales that Daz itself was offering left and right, you won't be offered a real value of your membership in an upgrade but just the monetary kind-of equivalent). That severely damages the trust in the company and affects the perception of the value of the Premier membership.

Yes.

While I appreciate the attempt at finding a solution, this suggestion equals to saying that not only I'll to pay more to the company that had shown it doesn't value me as a customer, but I'll also have to do the work of making sure there's enough store credit throughout the year by making sure it's not applied to any other transaction throughout the whole year as the store credit is automatically applied to every cart you build.

So, pay more and do all the tedious work. No. If Daz wants my money, they need to work for it by making it easy for me, especially that they'd spend the whole trust credit they'd had.

The  better coupons, double the tokens and a free character bundle each month is huge compared to what we had before.  And also we have a much longer time to spend the tokens, so there's going to be a lot less situations where people might feel pigeonheld to use them before they expire.  You can sit on them and pass on products for the day with less stress.  The extra plugins are an added bonus.  

I'm pretty much in full agreement with you. I have been a daz+ member for 3 years now, and I have always found it super worth it. It does highly depend on how much you still want/need though. If you are like some of the folks who have been around 5+ years, I can see it start to be difficult for the value to be applicable to you. You still get gobs of discount, and free stuff, but if you don't need or want any of it, then it's not a good value for that particular person anymore, even though it is still a good value. I see the biggest issue is for folks who already had a bunch of time banked up by being smart by buying Daz+ membership when on sale, and now being at a point where they are not able to transfer their similar saving over to the new tier. They have found themselves essentially moved from a long standing VIP customer in first class to a 2nd tier business class customer even though they had pre-paid for a bunch of first class flights and service ahead of time. For me my subscription expired this month, so it worked out perfectly, but I could see myself feeling kind of passed if I had bought a annual membership a few months ago which suddenly feels degraded in comparison to the new offering line up. Also, although I think it is definitely much pricier to keep a Premier subscription monthly, I am a user who often buys in spurts. I won't spend anything for 3 months or so while wishlisting everything I like. I wait for a really, really good sale on stuff that I like or giftcards and then build series of big carts over the course of the sale. For someone like me, the premier payment once a month, though not ideal, is still very workable because I can subscribe for just the months that is see it maximizing its worth, then canceling when I don't think it will. I probably will subscribe for between 3-6 months out of the year, to get maximize its value.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,562

XiousDs said:

They have found themselves essentially moved from a long standing VIP customer in first class to a 2nd tier business class customer even though they had pre-paid for a bunch of first class flights and service ahead of time. 

That’s not really an accurate comparison, as it would suggest that people who keep their prepaid membership will lose some of their previous benefits, which they don't.

A more accurate analogy would be a flight which only offered economy and business seats previously, but now introduces first class and increased the price of business seats. People who bought business seats in advance will still get business seats, but there's now a higher tier option available, and upgrade plans may or may not be interesting for them.

edited October 14

Leana said:

That’s not really an accurate comparison, as it would suggest that people who keep their prepaid membership will lose some of their previous benefits, which they don't.

A more accurate analogy would be a flight which only offered economy and business seats previously, but now introduces first class and increased the price of business seats. People who bought business seats in advance will still get business seats, but there's now a higher tier option available, and upgrade plans may or may not be interesting for them.

Actually, I think it's accurate. Before Premier, when there was 30% off GC, the Daz+ people got it. Now, it seems, we can kind of look forward to 20% and that's it. The 30% is reserved for Premier customers. Also, our actual membership price (knowing many people won't and didn't buy for less than 50% off for the year on a $70 subscription price - Conditioned by Daz to do that) is triple for the same benefit. Similarly, on sales, it's a safe bet the sale prices that used to be for Daz+ will only be for premier and we'll get some lesser sale price. That's already true. There's a certain amount of grey area because we can't say exactly what would have happened if Premier didn't exist, but Daz+ is a lot less shiny than it used to be. Premier is the Big Thing now. Daz+ is second class. Base is a distant third. That's my take.

And yes, there's some analogical overlap, but still... Bottom line is Daz+ is now second class citizenship.

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • It's the steep increase in Daz+ that sours the milk for me. Because that increase came with nothing.

At least with Premier, it's "sure it's more expensive than Daz+, but look at all of the extras you'll get! Exclusive content, big savings, coupons!" That's sensible. If you want to sell me on a higher, more expensive plane of existence, you've got to make it worth my while. I hope that Premier does that successfully for folks.

But down here in Daz+ land, our coupons are still the same $6 off they always were. The "<> for a Day" sale prices of $1.99 went to $2.99 and are now $3.99. We lost some store products, we hope we won't lose more.

Honestly that's probably just spilt milk by itself. For a year of membership at $45-50 I can live with paying an extra dollar per item during a sale, or even living without Mesh Grabber 4.0.

But for $120 a month? For... tokens that don't expire as quickly? C'mon, that's just plain wrong.

• Blando Calrissian said:

It's the steep increase in Daz+ that sours the milk for me. Because that increase came with nothing.

At least with Premier, it's "sure it's more expensive than Daz+, but look at all of the extras you'll get! Exclusive content, big savings, coupons!" That's sensible. If you want to sell me on a higher, more expensive plane of existence, you've got to make it worth my while. I hope that Premier does that successfully for folks.

But down here in Daz+ land, our coupons are still the same $6 off they always were. The "<> for a Day" sale prices of $1.99 went to $2.99 and are now $3.99. We lost some store products, we hope we won't lose more.

Honestly that's probably just spilt milk by itself. For a year of membership at $45-50 I can live with paying an extra dollar per item during a sale, or even living without Mesh Grabber 4.0.

But for $120 a month? For... tokens that don't expire as quickly? C'mon, that's just plain wrong.

Premier is more than worth it.  I spent a little this weekend and earned a lot more tokens than I would have and now I'm ready to drop them for the bundle being released (hopefully) Thursday.  And now because of the longer timeframe, if I don't like it, I can pass without feeling bitter about deciding whether or not to waste the tokens or let them expire because there'll be another sale or the next week's bundle to look at.

I can't be the only who's strategy was to accumulate tokens at the beginning of the week and prepare to use them for the weekly DO release (when I'm able to financially, anyway).  I've gotten those bundle prices down quite a bit, but I admit at times it's come at a gamble and it's been frustrating at times.  Now if I want to do that I can spend half as much and with so much more flexibility.  That's why I am enjoying Premier right now, and I hope more people do.