Brow Remover (Commercial)

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Yes! Instabuy here! I can't tell you how insane mismatched brows and hair make me! LOL

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I said this elsewhere... You're such a tease, Zev0!

Zev0's Signature Banner, Sept 2016

Is Brow Remover in the DAZ pipeline, waiting for a release date? ... How close are we to being able to throw our money at you, (and DraagonStorm)?

"Enquiring minds want to know!"
    laugh

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited September 2016

It is scheduled for the PA sale this month. Exact date is not confirmed yet.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440
    Zev0 said:

I'm glad I didn't blow my budget already! I knew there was a reason, other than rationality, to show some restraint.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Zev0 said:

I'm glad I didn't blow my budget already! I knew there was a reason, other than rationality, to show some restraint.

Huh! What's that? cheeky

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Zev0 said:

Yay! I was hoping that was the case. I'm saving a bit of my budget just for this.

Thanks for the info. Even bigger thanks, to you and DraagonStorm, for doing this product.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,730

Will this save an edited texture or just a material preset?

edited September 2016

Will this save an edited texture or just a material preset?

When you save a material preset it saves the edited maps. So for example in the characters texture folder you will have the source texture and the script will save a no brow version of it. It does not overwrite the original. So, whenever you click on that material preset it will call up the maps the script saved.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,991

You make my credit card cry and whimper, Zev0. crying Are you proud of yourself now?devil wink 

Definitely on my "to buy" list for the PA sale. I just hope I remember re-applying some eyebrows after removing them.... cool

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610
    BeeMKay said:

You make my credit card cry and whimper, Zev0. crying Are you proud of yourself now?devil wink 

Definitely on my "to buy" list for the PA sale. I just hope I remember re-applying some eyebrows after removing them.... cool

as if Zev0 would forget something so obvious.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,892

What I'll probably end up doing is saving eyebrow-less versions of faces to the folders they are in. So, for example, Belle (V6, I think?) and Phillip (M6) and others? Just remove eyebrows, and save an eyebrowless face to the same directory.

Makes it easy to apply some figure, then swap maps for the face.

That's basically how it works.

• I bought a conforming brow kit from a certain other store in anticipation of this product coming out!

• Wow that's really cool I had not understood at the beginning that it was for ALL generations of figures! Nice job Zev and DraagonStorm!

• This will be a definite must-get for me!

:-)

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    Me too! I may rethink the contents of my shopping cart and hold back.
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Where is IT, already? :)

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Where is IT, already? :)

My thoughts exactly.  :)

• I'm hanging onto the last of my Daz monthy budget for this... :)

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

WOOT! That'll be an insta-buy ;). 

Laurie

• sandmanmaxsandmanmax Posts: 992
    edited September 2016

This is instant buy for me, too. I've spent way too much time in Photoshop removing brows. By the way, whatever happened to the separate eyebrow that V4 had? Such a great idea, that never quite worked right. 

Post edited by sandmanmax on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

This is instant buy for me, too. I've spent way too much time in Photoshop removing brows. By the way, whatever happened to the separate eyebrow that V4 had? Such a great idea, that never quite worked right. 

[emphasis added]

There's your answer -- with the old parametric rigging it was a nuisance to avoid poke-through, so few vendors used it.  Which is a pity, as it works much better with DS4 technologies.

Product is live. Rather late than never lol.
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Well, despite doing a lot of what I already have, you've managed to empty my back account a little more. :) And thank you for the nice price.

I invariably use fibremesh eyebrows, so the other products not useful; I am however eager to test yours out. Not much time today, well any day atm, but will squeeze some in.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited September 2016

Had to chuckle. Last year I found out that the Clan motto for one of the branches on my Mother's side is "Late but in earnest". Seems to fit as well wink  Instabuy for me. 

Zev0 said:
    Product is live. Rather late than never lol.

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • NathNath Posts: 2,720

Quick testrun: Gia with new brows.

Gia.png
    829 x 1056 - 1M
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,892

Wow. That's an awesome price for the product, too!

Yoink!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,203

Now that it is done and in the store, I see that it is offered with the Daz Connect installation option. Were you able to make it work when it is installed with Daz Connect? Does it work on skins that were installed with Daz Connect (in particular, I am concerned about the ability to save presets in the location of the original skin, when that skin is in the Daz Connect "cloud" folder structure.)

• Now that I've bought it, Zev0 is going to have to change their signature banner... :)

• erostewerostew Posts: 214

Saw it. Bought it. Happy customer.

Exactly the same as everything I have bought from Zev0 and/or DraagonStorm. My first test is still rendering but I am really happy with the ease of use and the quality of the removal job. It's very cool to have a ginger-haired girl with ginger brows!