Post Your Renders like it's the year 2020!!!

Comments

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    Stezza said:

Tried to get a late 1950's early 1960's feel to this render.. The old shop in town..

That's amazing Stezza!  Really spectacular work.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

thanks jonstark... it took a long while to model that shop front smiley it's one of my favourites a reminder of my old town

here's the new product baby barry in Carrara

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

very classic subject Stezza

I have seen many old shop, American gas station, corner store type paintings, and even 3D artworks by the big guys and yours is equal to any of them

it would make a lovely Christmas gift to your reliies to hang on their walls

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited October 2017

The tall ships are freakin' amazing!  Now I'm really anxious for Alvin's plugin for fluids.  Great job 0oseven.

Stezza, you nailed the old store.  yesyes

RE: Baby Barry - did you grow the fur?  Or was that a conforming supplement?  Either way, nice t see the newer stuff still works.  Cute render. 

Post edited by Diomede on
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    Stezza said:

Tried to get a late 1950's early 1960's feel to this render.. The old shop in town..

Fantastic!!! 

edited October 2017

Awww, Baby Barry is awesome!!!

Nice render too!!! yes

Post edited by Dartanbeck on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

thanks Wendy, diomeede and Dartanbeck

I also used bits from the apple orchid and the English Village smiley

@diomede I just slapped some Carrara fur on him, didn't spend any time on it just let it fall to where it lays blush

• I have a shed load of images I rendered in Carrara, not sure what size I'm permitted to upload, but here goes.

Doc201 adj.jpg
    2400 x 1523 - 2M
    Doc12.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
    Heli.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
  • I pressed to upload button too soon. some more.

Diff Fender Strat 3 infra adj.png
    1280 x 960 - 1M
    Black Beauty.png
    1280 x 960 - 669K
    Bumpy inf adj.png
    1280 x 960 - 1M
  • Some more...

Doc1 tyres.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
    Doc1.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
  • I keep hitting the wrong button. Might sort some more out later...

Glass 2.png
    1280 x 960 - 1M
    Doc17.png
    1640 x 1230 - 1M
    Doc2.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
    Doc3.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
    edited October 2017

Beautiful renders, Chris Poole.  You can upload images larger than can be displayed within a post.  For example, I can upload an image that is 2000 wide as an attachment that appears at the bottom of my post, but I can only imbed that image as 800 wide within the text of the post.  

edited October 2017

Here are the screenshots.

I clicked on your image to get full size and copied the url.

Then in my forum post, I clicked the icon to insert an image.

I pasted the image's url and set the width to 800.

zz01b real car popst.jpg
    1581 x 959 - 303K
    zz02b mbed button.jpg
    1388 x 446 - 89K
    zz03b paste url and width 800.jpg
    1112 x 749 - 134K
    edited October 2017

People can still click on the 800-wide imbedded image to get to the 2000-wide full image (or whatever).  So don't refrain from posting the 800 version in the text of your post when it is appropriate just because you are afraid people won't be able to see the more detailed version   They will be able to.

• Diomede said:

People can still click on the 800-wide imbedded image to get to the 2000-wide full image (or whatever).  So don't refrain from posting the 800 version in the text of your post when it is appropriate just because you are afraid people won't be able to see the more detailed version   The will be able to.

Hi Diomede, Thanks for the explaination and screenshots and thanks for the compliment I appreciate it.

Diomede said:

People can still click on the 800-wide imbedded image to get to the 2000-wide full image (or whatever).  So don't refrain from posting the 800 version in the text of your post when it is appropriate just because you are afraid people won't be able to see the more detailed version   The will be able to.

Hi Diomede, Thanks for the explaination and screenshots and thanks for the compliment I appreciate it.

...and Thank You, Chris, for uploading those killer renders! Damn, those ar good!!!

Nice render of my Strat!!!

• magaremotomagaremoto Posts: 1,226
    Diomede said:

...and Thank You, Chris, for uploading those killer renders! Damn, those ar good!!!

+100 yes

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

Chris - that whole series of renders look stunning! 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,339
    Diomede said:

+100 yes

+101yes

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,339
    Stezza said:

thanks Wendy, diomeede and Dartanbeck

I also used bits from the apple orchid and the English Village smiley

@diomede I just slapped some Carrara fur on him, didn't spend any time on it just let it fall to where it lays blush

Excellent work Stezza !!!!

• Nice render of my Strat!!!

"Nice render of my Strat!!!" I couldn't resist : ')

• Diomede said:

My pleasure and thank you very much' hope you will indulge me with a few more I've been hiding..

• PhilW said:

Chris - that whole series of renders look stunning! 

Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to comment.

• Diomede said:

+100 yes

Many thanks for the thumbs up.

• Bunyip02 said:
    Diomede said:

+100 yes

+101yes

And thank you for the thumb of the thumbs up ; ' )

•  

Just testing Diomede method of posting.

Big Bass.png
    3560 x 1920 - 2M
    edited October 2017

Hmmm.  Your imbedded post did not show up, but your attachment is at bottom.

Here, I click on your bottom attachment.  Copy url.  Click insert.  Paste url and set size to 800.

• I'll try that later ; ' ) I'm pretty useless at uploading by all accounts.

Black Gold.png
    1280 x 960 - 593K
    Bonnie Shaders.png
    1280 x 960 - 1M
    Doc171.png
    2280 x 823 - 2M
    Doc5.png
    1920 x 1200 - 2M
    Doc12.png
    1600 x 1200 - 2M
    Strat Conference room glass.png
    1280 x 960 - 1015K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

I keep hitting the wrong button. Might sort some more out later...

shiny chrome  laugh

This discussion has been closed.