Post Your Renders like it's the year 2020!!!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037

Neptune obviously likes his oily fish very much cheeky

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

on a recent visit to Mars...................

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

LOL!!!

Wow. I love that render of Triton/Neptune or whoever that is! Very, very cool!

kitty video

Fluffy Kitty!

• To celebrate V4 morphs now working correctly ...

I don't really like this image or where it was going - it's not my usual rubbish. Maybe it's a kind of protest that DAZ hasn't changed the appropriate files for V4 to date!

Nice light cone usage. I like it. It's dark, but it looks like it should be dark. I like it.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited May 2019

Stezza - If I were Poseidon, I'd eat bigger fish than sardines.  Great bird.  Did you do that hair yourself?  Awesome.  The avacado/pear is verycute.
    Wendy - Wonderful kitty animation.  Grumpy is smiling.
    Selina - a little dark, but I like it.  Which V4 files need updating?

Dart - great to have you posting.  Just the energy I needed.

I wanted to make a scene with all the unrealistic plants that I've been experimenting with.  So here is the AM Moose on some distant class M planet.  

Moose Test render.jpg
    800 x 960 - 141K
    Post edited by Diomede on

Wow. Awesome Bull Moose! I think I'd like Planet M, by the looks of things :)

edited May 2019

Thanks, Dart.  Here is another angle of the moose, this time with Ysabeau 6 for a ride.

Moos and Ysabeau.jpg
    800 x 960 - 124K
    edited May 2019

And here is something silly for the Pointless Prizeless Challenge, so that 3DCheapskate can have his monster (CG) laser images.  Theme is space opera.

.https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4603306/#Comment_4603306

Stezza - If I were Poseidon, I'd eat bigger fish than sardines.  Great bird.  Did you do that hair yourself?  Awesome.  The avacado/pear is verycute.

Diomede, the way the Aussie dollar is he can't afford anything bigger!

the pelican is Ken Gilliland's SBRM ( get them at HW3D ) if you mean the pelican hair, that was done in postwork.

disclaimer: The avo thingy with the pair bears no resemblance to the Coles stikeez promo at all! ( google that! )

in fact I think they came from that class M planet .... the lucky thing yes

And here is something silly for the Pointless Prizeless Challenge, so that 3DCheapskate can have his monster (CG) laser images.  Theme is space opera.

Very Cool!

Thanks, Dart.  Here is another angle of the moose, this time with Ysabeau 6 for a ride.

Everything looks better with Ysabeu on it! 

Thanks for the nice comments.  

• Yes Diomede - great images - love the brilliant greenery wink

all my Vickies in Carrara

not sure yet but I may have found a fix for the toes on Misty's G8F preset ( well if it works it will be a morphslider on G8F to fix it)

That's Awesome, Wendy!!! heart

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

all my Vickies in Carrara

not sure yet but I may have found a fix for the toes on Misty's G8F preset ( well if it works it will be a morphslider on G8F to fix it)

Hope you have had a win with those toes !

Not gotten to it yet but you can select the exact vertices in the animation tab and pull them down in modelling tab so I would create a morph target with them pulled down the other direction from a base resolution obj export in DAZ studio morphloader and save it as a support asset morph.

Someone else might beat me to it.

edited June 2019

Operation!   cool

Operation.png
    800 x 600 - 491K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited June 2019

A recent render. I was practicing with posing G2 Female with target helpers (after adding IK terminators to certain joints), texture tweaking, lighting, and fake fresnel.

Click thumbnail for larger image

Baroque Pin-up3.jpg
    4096 x 2304 - 5M
    Post edited by evilproducer on
    edited June 2019

I can't remember if I ever shared this. This uses my River Dells scene, the Millenium Dragon, and the Olympia G2F character with a procedural skin shader that I've been working on from time to time.

Click thumbnail for larger image

Dells Dragon.jpg
    5400 x 3411 - 6M
    Post edited by evilproducer on
  • A recent render. I was practicing with posing G2 Female with target helpers (after adding IK terminators to certain joints), texture tweaking, lighting, and fake fresnel.

Great lighting and composition. As a side, I often sit around the house in similar attire, especially when I'm bored and have nothing to do wink.

Lately I've been sitting around the house waiting for the hole in my foot to heal.

Lately I've been sitting around the house waiting for the hole in my foot to heal.

Good time to pull up a keyboard and some hot Carrara yes

• Lately I've been sitting around the house waiting for the hole in my foot to heal.

Ouch! Hope it heals soon and heals well smiley

Selinita said:

Ouch! Hope it heals soon and heals well smiley

Thank you! So do I!

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202
    edited June 2019

Good day all,

I was playing around with the PBR importer and tried my hand at depth of field and this is what I came up with.

Desert Patrol.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 294K
    Post edited by chickenman on
    edited June 2019

I just did a render of the Whirlwind... about 5 minutes before you posted ..

awesome 

Whirlwind.png
    998 x 561 - 824K
    Post edited by Stezza on
This discussion has been closed.