My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

complaiinnt  connected my iphone to pc with usb cable.  it's not letting me copy my music to the phone.
    i just bought cd soundtracks to the transformers movies.  how the hotel i gonna get it onto my stupid phone. which doesnt have sd slot

• Tjohn said:

I think the Complaint Thread and the Stupid Thread were started by our late friend Jaderail, and I believe those were the names of the first iterations.

Complaint Thrread was started by KMWill(iams), when dinosaurs ruled the multiplex and streaming video meant walking to Blockbuster in the rain.

• Tjohn said:

I think the Complaint Thread and the Stupid Thread were started by our late friend Jaderail, and I believe those were the names of the first iterations.

Complaint Thrread was started by KMWill(iams), when dinosaurs ruled the multiplex and streaming video meant walking to Blockbuster in the rain.

laugh

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited September 2019

..wow, kinda makes me sad, so many long lost complainers.  

Really miss Ed, Jaderail, Skirki, bwaomega, and PS1. 

Lots of 'plaints about the new store and forums. 

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kid said:

..wow, kinda makes me sad, so many long lost complainers.. 

...not to mention all the high quality complaints...

• Complaint: Would love to spend some real money, can't decide if I should go for Gothic Lolipop or the Coffee Maker (which has dwelled in my wishlist for years, now only 3 dollars)surprise Anybody? Let's swap wishlists?

...Coffee Maker, your characters would greatly appreciate that. 

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited September 2019

Complaint: The coffee Maker is back up to 5 dollarsindecision I remember it being as low as 99 cents a while back. Everyday a new price, most interestingindecision

https://www.daz3d.com/coffeemaker

Post edited by Sven Dullah on

....somebody say Mario Lanza?

kyoto kid said:

....somebody say Mario Lanza?

Lorenzo LLamas?  the renegade

• Complaint: Would love to spend some real money, can't decide if I should go for Gothic Lolipop or the Coffee Maker (which has dwelled in my wishlist for years, now only 3 dollars)surprise Anybody? Let's swap wishlists?

my wishlist here is down to 870 items after the great purge.

• Complaint: Gothic Lolipop back at full price, looks like the party is over...https://www.daz3d.com/gothic-lolipop

Non complaint: Saved some money which is always a good thing.

Complaint: The stuff I really want is back at full price which is 30+ dollars. Hmm maybe next year then...

...Lorenzo Lowres Llamas? The low res camelidae?

...down to? Far out=) I think I'm up to 200 atmsurprise

...holding steady at 525

• kyoto kid said:

...holding steady at 525

42 would be a good number;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Tjohn said:

I don't think so, not the complaint thread.     He did start the stupid thread  and I think the first iteration of that was called "Just because I can"

• Tjohn said:

LOLlaugh

@ Richard: Do you remember the title? As I posted earlier I think it was "All Complaints Answered Until the Top of the Hour"; but I'm not absolutely certain of that.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    kyoto kid said:

...holding steady at 525

How’s thirteen?… I have thirteen items on my wishlist.

• McGyver said:
    kyoto kid said:

...holding steady at 525

Any prime number is good;)

McGyver said:
    kyoto kid said:

...holding steady at 525

at 7 and i haven't purged it yet.

Chohole said:
    Mystarra said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

doesn't say what breed of snake it is 

Actually it does Misty if you read down.

"In honor of Asclepius, a particular type of non-venomous snake was often used in healing rituals, and these snakes – the Aesculapian snakes"

awww morphing python no haz one

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited September 2019

Complaint: Would love to spend some real money, can't decide if I should go for Gothic Lolipop or the Coffee Maker (which has dwelled in my wishlist for years, now only 3 dollars)surprise Anybody? Let's swap wishlists?

...down to? Far out=) I think I'm up to 200 atmsurprise

I was at 1200 or so and that is just here. I have some wish lists elsewhere. I removed some redundant items, texture add-ons, and things that are outside my current interests. I'm still fairly new (just started in June I think). I probably need to do another purge and remove more stuff. I try to keep things in the Genesis 3 and 8 spectrum.

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
    Mystarra said:
    Chohole said:
    Mystarra said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius

doesn't say what breed of snake it is 

Actually it does Misty if you read down.

"In honor of Asclepius, a particular type of non-venomous snake was often used in healing rituals, and these snakes – the Aesculapian snakes"

awww morphing python no haz one

Shame as it's an attractive looking snake.

Mystarra said:
    McGyver said:
    kyoto kid said:

...holding steady at 525

at 7 and i haven't purged it yet.

I too have 7 on the wish list here. 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    Mystarra said:

complaiinnt  connected my iphone to pc with usb cable.  it's not letting me copy my music to the phone.
    i just bought cd soundtracks to the transformers movies.  how the hotel i gonna get it onto my stupid phone. which doesnt have sd slot

Welcome to the wonderful world of Apple.  No standards.  They do things their way, period.  You need to use iTunes on your computer and connect to that.  I've been going through this with Diane's iPhone and iPod.  I hate it!  I always end up frustrated and angry.  You can get non-Apple software that says you can do this without iTunes, but in the fine print you'll find out that you need iTunes...because these other softwares are just go-betweens, or perhaps they piggyback on iTunes.  Just adds another layer.  She's looking into getting an Android phone from a friend.  I'm happy.

Dana

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited September 2019
    Mystarra said:

the lady who used to wax my eyebrows, quit the salon and didn't leave a forward.

i had to let their new girl do my brows.

woes.  i was like, don't they look unmatched to you.

she said my left eyebrow was too thin, so she left my right eyebrow thicker.  

one shouldn't mock the lady wielding the wax, i couldn't stop my mouth.  i said in scathing tones, you were going to let me leave here  unmatching??!!  i cant wait for my left to grow new roots and hope it matches.
    mann i told her off

The old plucker's collected enough eyebrows and cashed them in.  Now living a life of luxury somewhere.cool

Maybe the new plucker figured that eyebrows will migrate by osmosis from the heavy side to the sparse side.frown  

In either case it's obvious that you got plucked.surprise

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

found a british comedy thing called playground insults.

was watching graham norton they kinda herded me to insults.  snared me with ryan reynolds and josh brolin,

steadfastly not letting it snare me into the Office.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    kyoto kid said:

..wow, kinda makes me sad, so many long lost complainers.  

Really miss Ed, Jaderail, Skirki, bwaomega, and PS1. 

Lots of 'plaints about the new store and forums. 

+1 crying

• Tjohn said:

LOLlaugh

@ Richard: Do you remember the title? As I posted earlier I think it was "All Complaints Answered Until the Top of the Hour"; but I'm not absolutely certain of that.

I thought it was just "The Complaint Thread", the second and subsequent splits were just "The [adjective] Complaint Thread". From my list, which I kept to avoid duplication, I think the second was "The Frivolous Complaint Thread".

This discussion has been closed.