My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,904
    McGyver said:

How’s this for ugly...

I dunno, it looks edible? That first one looks like bacon cheese, and the second one is a hamburger patty I think? You're probably going to tell me that they're bacterial cultures of bubonic plague and tyfoid, though. That's would be a very typical me-mistake.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    Mystarra said:
    McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:

It's... not ugly enough. I wasn't capable of getting that exquisitely hideous shade of dirty yellowy-beige that's a Tuesday.

How’s this for ugly...

or perhaps...

Usually Thursdays feel more like raw meat... 

picture of heart disease?  arteries? 

Filter Forge... a failed zombie skin filter and a fleshy filter I cobbled together.

TigerAnne said:
    McGyver said:

How’s this for ugly...

I dunno, it looks edible? That first one looks like bacon cheese, and the second one is a hamburger patty I think? You're probably going to tell me that they're bacterial cultures of bubonic plague and tyfoid, though. That's would be a very typical me-mistake.

Zombie/ diseased flesh and brains or guts... or anything found in a fast food freezer.

Chohole said:
    McGyver said:

I never pictured you as a confederate soldier... so now I’m imagining a whole Wolverine/X-men thing going on... I was wrong about the machete, and it’s really adamantium claws... cool.

yes,  had great fun doing ACW reenactment for about 10 years.  Sometimes I was a southern Belle,  like mainly in the evenings, but when it came to battles I liked to be where the action was.  That particular photo was taken at an event to raise money for charity and we were working in an arena, which can be quite challenging when you use explosives to fake cannon shot landing,  and yes off course cannon and the guns were all black powder or self loaded black powder shotgun blanks.  was why I called that photo "play battle"   Difficult to have a real full scale battle in a showground arena.

Not that difficult if you are determined enough... depending on your motivation and temper... but I suppose in an arena you have to limit civilian casualties... especially if they paid for tickets... all bets are off if it was free seating.

I’m still sticking with the Wolverine backstory... mostly because it’s the first thing that came into my mind and like a squirrel with a nut, my brain ain’t letting go of it.

• Complaint: The coffee Maker is back up to 5 dollarsindecision I remember it being as low as 99 cents a while back. Everyday a new price, most interestingindecision

https://www.daz3d.com/coffeemaker

Now at 3 dollars, I'm ignoring it...

Mystarra said:

aghast  lookin up panera treats. 

I prefer Pangea Bread... sentient dinosaurs are way better at making sandwiches.

Every time I eat at a Panera bread I feel like I got fleeced... $10 for a tiny sandwich and most of the time it’s missing half the stuff shown in the picture, which is probably the reason they don’t readily list the ingredients... at least not on the board and even in the kiosk tablet and website it’s not completely clear... the other day I ate the one in the Walt Whitman mall and the sandwich only had two items in it... I went back and was like “Yo’ what the fudge... this is missing stuff... like most of the stuff”... I ended up with a big pile of arugula, sun dried tomatoes and other stuff... Megh.

BTW... Is that the Panera Bread at the haunted strip mall (deceased: Borders Book & Music, Sports Authority, Baby R’ Us, and Office Max)...?

Still not as scary as the SunVet mall... that’s like the mall from Stranger Things, only forty years later... definitely a demigorgon living in the back room of that freaky flea market/garage sale/antique junk store... I bet you half the bobble heads are cursed... 

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    Mystarra said:

sodium more a woe these days.  makes my legs blow up. 
    0 cholesterol sounds good. 

cinnamon bagel

Full Nutrition Details

Calories 420
    Total Fat 6g
    Saturated Fat 4.5g
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 390mg
    Total Carb 82g
    Dietary Fiber 2g
    Sugars 33g
    Protein 10g

Loads of saturated fat and sugars in there, too!

Dana

McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:

I prefer Pangea Bread... sentient dinosaurs are way better at making sandwiches.

Every time I eat at a Panera bread I feel like I got fleeced... $10 for a tiny sandwich and most of the time it’s missing half the stuff shown in the picture, which is probably the reason they don’t readily list the ingredients... at least not on the board and even in the kiosk tablet and website it’s not completely clear... the other day I ate the one in the Walt Whitman mall and the sandwich only had two items in it... I went back and was like “Yo’ what the fudge... this is missing stuff... like most of the stuff”... I ended up with a big pile of arugula, sun dried tomatoes and other stuff... Megh.

BTW... Is that the Panera Bread at the haunted strip mall (deceased: Borders Book & Music, Sports Authority, Baby R’ Us, and Office Max)...?

Still not as scary as the SunVet mall... that’s like the mall from Stranger Things, only forty years later... definitely a demigorgon living in the back room of that freaky flea market/garage sale/antique junk store... I bet you half the bobble heads are cursed... 

We had some soup from Panera once...I was not impressed at all.  I told Diane not to bring any more of that stuff home.  The friend that gave it to her seemed to be crazy about it.  I think it was just a fad.

Dana

Tjohn said:

yes

• McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:

It's... not ugly enough. I wasn't capable of getting that exquisitely hideous shade of dirty yellowy-beige that's a Tuesday.

How’s this for ugly...

or perhaps...

BARF

• Tempt me not with your flash sale! There are several items I want... but alas. I'm broke. No one is contributing to my dazaholic gofundme.

*sad*

I need chocolate. Some salty snacks. And a blanket. I'll watch tv until the waifu gets home.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited September 2019
    McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:

Yep. that the panera.  The borders been gone a long while.

ended up with the pumpkin muffie.  sodium 330

most of the stuff there is sodium silent killer, i don't dare get the soup

Post edited by Mistara on

comm plainnnt  big crappe floater in my eye, appeared couple hours ago.

• DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:

We had some soup from Panera once...I was not impressed at all.  I told Diane not to bring any more of that stuff home.  The friend that gave it to her seemed to be crazy about it.  I think it was just a fad.

Dana

Some people are so happy when others tell them what to think.frown

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    McGyver said:
    TigerAnne said:

How’s this for ugly...

or perhaps...

...the top one kind of looks like the gravy that is used for biscuits & gravy.

Hope I didn't ruin anyone's brekkie.

DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:
    Mystarra said:

Dana

Some people are so happy when others tell them what to think.frown

...now if it was a big crappie floater I'd be worried.

fisheyes.jpg
    498 x 750 - 41K

eye dr cut me off the treatments cuz i owe over a k of bux.

not unexpected, but still callus.  my insurance paid them over 20k last year.
    stoopid high deductibles

wasnt helping all that much, doesn't help grow retina tissue, didn't clear the floaters in my other eye.

is weird to be seeing stuff inside my eyeball.  hav to train myself not to focus on it.

• Tjohn said:

Cute!

Two Questions:  Which one messed on the carpet and which one needs to go outside for a walk?

And a philosophical question:  Does it matter?  laugh

• Got my new RAM in today.  About to shut down my laptop and install it.  The diagnostics (memtest) will run all night.  64 GB for under $300.  I'm both excited and terrified, all at the same time!  laugh

edited September 2019

whats the difference tween a captain and a commander?

what about the Alamo i supposed to remember?

found another terence hill bud spencer film to watch, and is a western heart
    is like watching batman but without the kapow cutouts

i cant remember who played pygar in babsarella

Post edited by Mistara on
    Mystarra said:

stoopid high deductibles

wasnt helping all that much, doesn't help grow retina tissue, didn't clear the floaters in my other eye.

is weird to be seeing stuff inside my eyeball.  hav to train myself not to focus on it.

I have some floaters.  Have for a long time.  Sometimes I play with them.  Look at your screen, or a white ceiling or something light.  Move your eyes up suddenly.  Then stare as the sink down.  Or move your eyes quickly to the left or right.  Watch as they start to move, but then correct their path and sink down again.  Try to make one stay in the center of your view.  Look up and see if you can hold it.

I know, silly stuff.  Sometimes I'm easily amused.   blush

Dana

Mystarra said:

whats the difference tween a captain and a commander?

what about the Alamo i supposed to remember?

found another terence hill bud spencer film to watch, and is a western heart
    is like watching batman but without the kapow cutouts

i cant remember who played pygar in babsarella

A: Kirk was captain, Spock was commander.  Picard was captain, Ryker was commander.

B: "We lost that one, Agarn!"  I think they were supposed to remember how hard an outnumbered troop fought, and their bravery.  But, we lost that one.

Dana

...C:  Pygar was played by John Phillip Law.

kyoto kid said:

...C:  Pygar was played by John Phillip Law.

thanks

some reason i kept thinking Jude.

i hope no parakeet was harmed in the making of Babsarella

• This render is taking forever... Maybe it would have been smarter to work out my lighting issues to render the pieces separately.

DanaTA said:
    Mystarra said:

stoopid high deductibles

I have some floaters.  Have for a long time.  Sometimes I play with them.  Look at your screen, or a white ceiling or something light.  Move your eyes up suddenly.  Then stare as the sink down.  Or move your eyes quickly to the left or right.  Watch as they start to move, but then correct their path and sink down again.  Try to make one stay in the center of your view.  Look up and see if you can hold it.

I know, silly stuff.  Sometimes I'm easily amused.   blush

Dana

one way of looking at it smiley

dont think there is any kind of treatment for it.  don't think they can filter eye fluid

This render is taking forever... Maybe it would have been smarter to work out my lighting issues to render the pieces separately.

fun with irradiance maps?

awww went to checkout my cart, the 10 percents extra gone

• Non-complaint:  I just made a big batch of scalloped potatoes.  It's still in the oven but the aroma is wafting through the house.  Mmmm, yummy! yes

'Nother non-complaint: I just received the new external 4TB hard drive that I ordered a couple days ago.  Yay!  Another step into the 21st century. yes

Complaint:  The weird USB cable needed to connect the new drive has not yet arrived. frown

This discussion has been closed.