My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,441
    edited September 2019
    Mystarra said:
    Mystarra said:

a bidet is a fancy toilet?  i don't understand

Gad no!  A bidet is a butt washing appliance that one uses AFTER using the toilet.  So don't shit in the bidet.surprise

so you move from the toilet to the bidet? 
    somehow without making a mess in transit?

A lot of Europeans don't find it difficult.  Your mileage may vary.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,105

Complaint:  I can't find my damned Kindle!  Grrr!

I forgot what happened to my kindle.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047

I was in the backyard a little while ago cleaning up some more of the storm damage from last month and I had a feeling I was being watched...

I get that feeling a lot... it’s usually just a squirrel with a sniper rifle, but it didn’t feel like it was squirrel eyes...

Then this little face peeked out from behind a pile of PVC pipes...

He probably belongs to someone, as he doesn’t speak Meowian and wasn’t interested in sliced turkey... also he likes being cuddled... and he seems flealess... Well, until I picked him up... he may have caught some of mine...

His working name is “Cuddlebutt”... my daughters gave him that name... he’s missing a corner of his left ear, and it’s fitting in cat language to take one’s name from their defining physical characteristics, unless you are a Meowian, in which case you pick your own name once you are old enough.

Technically he could still be a Meowian... maybe my ability to speak Meow has declined over the years... 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    McGyver said:

I was in the backyard a little while ago cleaning up some more of the storm damage from last month and I had a feeling I was being watched...

I get that feeling a lot... it’s usually just a squirrel with a sniper rifle, but it didn’t feel like it was squirrel eyes...

He probably belongs to someone, as he doesn’t speak Meowian and wasn’t interested in sliced turkey... also he likes being cuddled... and he seems flealess... Well, until I picked him up... he may have caught some of mine...

His working name is “Cuddlebutt”... my daughters gave him that name... he’s missing a corner of his left ear, and it’s fitting in cat language to take one’s name from their defining physical characteristics, unless you are a Meowian, in which case you pick your own name once you are old enough.

Technically he could still be a Meowian... maybe my ability to speak Meow has declined over the years... 

tha the fluffiest belly i ever seen.

The tickleiest belly too... 

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
    McGyver said:

ummm I think "he " might be a spayed female ,the vets clip the tip of one of the ears to indicate that the cat has been spayed ...... but she's pretty.

• That white kitty is rolling around in the leaves and dirt!  Do cats really clean themselves well enought? 

That's whiter than my thightie-whities, even after they get a bleach bath.  And I don't roll around outside in my underwear.  Well, not any more since I got housetrained.

carrie58 said:
    McGyver said:

ummm I think "he " might be a spayed female ,the vets clip the tip of one of the ears to indicate that the cat has been spayed ...... but she's pretty.

Well, she’s got some unusual attachments in the undercarriage in that case... My daughter was petting him/her and asked about the gender, almost on cue kitty rolled over for a belly rub and showed off the furry accoutrements...

Also the missing piece (of the ear, not the other bits) is not a clean cut, it’s a bit ragged and uneven... 

The face is puzzling though, even at that age male cats tend to have a wider face... Fluffybutt (I cant believe I’m using that name), has a very feminine face...

Its not a 100% consistent, but most of the time makes have wider face and females slender ones.

• I see this thread has gone off the rails...

carrie58 said:
    McGyver said:

I was playing with a cute kitten today. She was delightful. Though my hand is full of holes. 

That white kitty is rolling around in the leaves and dirt!  Do cats really clean themselves well enought? 

That's whiter than my thightie-whities, even after they get a bleach bath.  And I don't roll around outside in my underwear.  Well, not any more since I got housetrained.

The trick is to buy colored underwear... I get black ones... lots of leeway there... I can roll in mud or leaves and the wife never knows.

is there a ds solution for loading pmd character morphs?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

...ugh, barely cracked 50° today with rain and drizzle. Was supposed to go to an outdoor rally (that was moved to today from last week because it was bucketing down rain then) but all the bones and joints ached way to much so I stayed in bed until late morning.

Ugh 2 end of the month and end of the quarter, so I'm being carpet bombed with emails, most of which as asking for donations before midnight tomorrow when they have to file their income with various government agencies.  Normally Sunday is my lightest day (usually around 30- 35 when I wake up) but when I opened my email service there were already 102 and more kept pouring in. I'd get done with one only  to see five or more new ones had popped up.  Felt like I was bailing a leaky rowboat with a coffee cup.

edited September 2019

..speaking of Coffee:

Happy International Coffee Day!

Heading down the block for a cup to celebrate and warm the bones.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • kyoto kid said:

...ugh, barely cracked 50° today with rain and drizzle. Was supposed to go to an outdoor rally (that was moved to today from last week because it was bucketing down rain then) but all the bones and joints ached way to much so I stayed in bed until late morning.

Ugh 2 end of the month and end of the quarter, so I'm being carpet bombed with emails, most of which as asking for donations before midnight tomorrow when they have to file their income with various government agencies.  Normally Sunday is my lightest day (usually around 30- 35 when I wake up) but when I opened my email service there were already 102 and more kept pouring in. I'd get done with one only  to see five or more new ones had popped up.  Felt like I was bailing a leaky rowboat with a coffee cup.

it was 90 here. bleh

kyoto kid said:

..speaking of Coffee:

Happy International Coffee Day!

Heading down the block for a cup to celebrate and warm the bones.

even warmer with a dose of the jamieson cheekysmiley

flameball  cinnamon+whiskey  warrrrmm

Is there an offical Inktober forum?  I want to do Inktober this year.

Is there an offical Inktober forum?  I want to do Inktober this year.

i heard of oktoberfest.  think is in Germany

my favorite ship is still the romulan bird of prey

i need to decide on a ship for my next bookcover.  i used Bryce 4 for my last ship design.

i like the Orville but is one ugly ship  

dunno

would like the drama of running out the cannons.  doesn't make much sense in space.
    i so nerdy i have the blue prints of the enterprise cool

a ship designed for a human race of telekinetics would be dfferent.

life would be easier if i used one of the nightshift or kibaretto ships.

...my favourite ship is the old SS France.  Very stylish.

• chaynawolfsmoonchaynawolfsmoon Posts: 675
    edited September 2019

What do I want to do today? frown

So far I've:

Rendered two nudes.

Written 600 words of a story.

Looked for sets for another story I want to create graphically.

Avoided looking at my back account.

Tried to settle my stomach.

Shook my head at the world.

And looked up homemade raccoon repellant recipies.

Post edited by chaynawolfsmoon on
  • What do I want to do today? frown

So far I've:

Rendered two nudes.

What do you have against homemade raccoons?

• What do I want to do today? frown

So far I've:

Rendered two nudes.

What do you have against homemade raccoons?

They lack the resoltion and posability of finely crafted raccoons. They also lack the firepower of genetically enhanced ones.

I am trying to do Inktober this year  I am researching prompts on YouTube.

I just found out that the cute kitty who is now hanging out with me is polydactyl... which has nothing to do with pterodactyls... he’s got six toes (possibly seven) on the front paws.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,441
    edited September 2019

Non-complaint:  Whee... I had a mini-adventure.  I got someone to drive me to my blood test.  On the way back we stopped at a decent grocery store and I picked up a month's supply of pistacios (no salt). Yay!  smiley

'Nother non-complaint:  Whee... my new computer parts have started arriving and my ride to the blood test even drove me to the post office so that I didn't have to walk home carrying two big boxes in the rain.  Yay! yes

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    McGyver said:

I just found out that the cute kitty who is now hanging out with me is polydactyl... which has nothing to do with pterodactyls... he’s got six toes (possibly seven) on the front paws.

You have to watch out for those cats who have thumbs 

• I once saw a polydactyl kitty riding a pterodactyl while ambidextrously cracking a whip.

non complaint  xtra 30 purrcents.  dang where was that coupie yesterday.

the big thing i was waiting on hasnt gone on sale yet.  guessing it means it's too new to hit the sale.

• Mystarra said:

non complaint  xtra 30 purrcents.  dang where was that coupie yesterday.

the big thing i was waiting on hasnt gone on sale yet.  guessing it means it's too new to hit the sale.

it's tempting me... ugh

Chohole said:
    McGyver said:

You have to watch out for those cats who have thumbs 

That’s actually what made me notice the extra digits, the “thumbs”... I was playing with him dragging a voodoo doll of a certain individual (#1), and he kept grabbing it using the dewclaw like a thumb.  It’s weird because he’d hook his thumb around the string, then rotate it with incredible dexterity.

I read up on polydactylism in cats and apparently it used to be almost exclusive to New England, South West England, Wales and Kingston-upon-Hull. Apparently polydactyl cats were favored as “ship’s cats” by sailors because of their extraordinary hunting and climbing abilities as well as their skills manning (or catting) cannons in close quarters sea battles.  It is believed that Lord Admiral Rupert Fluffypaws was actually a tall polydactyl cat.

The record for toe count in polydactyl cats is 28 toes... in total, not per foot. 

This weird little kitty has already taught me something... well, mostly Wikipedia, but I was only vaguely aware about the thumb mutation.

I returned the favor and I’m trying to teach the kitty to use power tools... he’s very interested, but so far he’s not getting it... I’ll let you know how it goes...

This discussion has been closed.