My phone will not charge complaint thread

Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,172
    McGyver said:

Happy Birthday LG!

Thanks!

Wheee... Happy birthday to me at the end of a frustrating computer day.  A couple of days ago I got an email notice about an on-line mineral auction scheduled for tonight.  I perused the catalog and found just one little example of stone that I didn't have and was big enough to see without a magnifying glass (about 1x1x0.5 cm) and had a beautiful color that would fit in with my current display array of colorful single stones.  Beautiful little red Rhodolite.  It had a $3 reserve and a $3 shipping cost.  The current bidding was at $4.   So I made a $5 bid, then was notified that I was in the lead.  I forgot all about the auction until tonight when an email reminded me that my item was coming up for auction tonight.  I logged in just a few minutes before my item came on line and I watched it get no other bids and I won!  Yay,  another pretty stone for the price of a McDonalds meal.  Nice simple cheap birthday present.yes

If it makes you happy, it's worth a lot...to you.  Isn't that what counts?

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,930
    edited November 2019

...OK, Not PS1Borg, but need to keep the tradition up:

happy Bday.jpg
    1200 x 741 - 432K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    McGyver said:

I'm making Pot Roast in the pressure cooker again... I actually wrote down the recipe so if it's terrible, I know which way not to make it again...

Somewhere under all those potatoes is 4 pounds of beef...

By the way, I'm teaching the rat to cook... it's like a reverse Ratatouille... 

So far he just keeps falling into the pot or dropping his little spoon into it... 

...sounds good.

...I miss my air fryer, on the list for next month.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,440
    edited November 2019
    DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:

Happy Birthday LG!

Thanks!

Wheee...

yes

Dana

Is the pleasure of popping a pimple in the same category?

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • kyoto kid said:

...OK, Not PS1Borg, but need to keep the tradition up:

Thanks I've always wanted my name writ large in the sky.yes

• Clearly the daz website hates me.

It has before slow or kicks me out. It shows items in my cart but when I go to my cart my cart is empty. I try to put the items back in my cart and it says they are already in my cart. But going to my cart... it is empty. I tell it to keep me logged in but it logs me out.

The evidence is clear!

Daz is breaking up with me! I knew it!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,104
    Happy birthday!
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

complaint  - been trying for 3 weeks to recreate the sphere to dust particle demo

total Fail

oooo boy, radio doing a contest to win a 5g shopping spree at pc richard

could buy a new fridge and stove with that.

are theold forum mojis still available any where.  there was a jackpot moji i miss.  miss the flowerpot moji too

attached the text objs i made for this render. 

happy bday lg.png
    1500 x 703 - 636K
    zip
    zip
    HappyBirthday.zip
    zip
    zip
    LeatherGryphon.zip
    edited November 2019
    Mystarra said:

attached the text objs i made for this render. 

Ooh, thank you.  I love champagne.heart  A bottle of  brutish Moët Impérial is a good extravagance for very special occasions (like my last year's 70th birthday).  But until I celebrate 75 I'll stick with affordable but palatable, Korbel Brut for an infrequent cheese, crackers & bubbly lazy Sunday afternoon.  Personal opinion is that under $10 is floor cleaner.  Over $60 is snobbery.   And $10 for a glass of bubbly during intermission at the symphony is part of the experience.smiley

And again, personal opinion is that champagne should not be sweet (gag me with a spoon).  At least be dry if not brut.cheeky

DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:

Happy Birthday LG!

Thanks!

Wheee...

yes

Dana

Ummmmmm...

Ummmmmm...I suppose if that's what makes you happy?

Dana

DanaTA said:
    McGyver said:

Happy Birthday LG!

Thanks!

Wheee...

yes

Dana

as long as I do not have to watch. Talking about watching, I am debating on writing on my story or watching SpiderMan.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Complaint : Cannot figure out how I have a mealy bug infestion on my indoor pothos plants it's making me nuts !1

• Unbelievable:  While perusing the Amazon Prime TV menus I ran across free access to a James Bond movie that I haven't ever seen! surprise  50 years and I've never seen, nor ever heard of, "The Living Daylights".  With Timothy Dalton as James Bond.  It's like stumbling across a 65 year old episode of "I Love Lucy" episode that I'd never seen (which happened about a year ago).  Small oddities of life.indecision

edited November 2019

Today was SS deposit day.  Yay, I'm rich again for a few hours.  OK, money in the bank again, time to pay bills and resolve checkbook, bank balance, and expenses spreadsheet.  Ever since early October I've had a couple of unaccountable discrepancies in one or more of those items.  A few weeks ago I finally got the checkbook and bank balance to agree but my expenses spreadsheet kept requiring an "ADJUSTMENT" line here or there to make it agree with the bank balance and credit card summaries.  HOWEVER, today all the stars were in alignment and I finally found the errors and was able to go back and remove all my "ADJUSTMENT" lines and everything balanced out to the penny again.  Yay!  Order in the universe.  All is well.yes  But after paying bills, I don't have any discretionary money to play with for the next month.  But my birthday buying binge is over and my spending itch has been satisfied for at least another month.

...I don't get mine until the 3rd of each month. So by the end of the month I'm usually broke.  Given holidays next week and in December won't be doing anything special.

They must have also changed the algorithm for the Megabucks Lotto in the last year or so as it's been nearly a year's dry spell (not even a free play for the next draw by matching 3 numbers).  In the past I would usually match 4 numbers every couple months which is 35$ - 50$ (or with the 1$ multiplier 140$ - 200$).

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited November 2019
    Mystarra said:

I'm going to upgrade my video card so that I can play with Iray and LuxRender using the hybrid renderer.  The Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti video card looks like the best value for me.  Now I just need to save some money.

i had a lovely lttle 730 4gb amazon wishlisted.  it wen from 80 bux to 140 over night.  mehh

I saw the EVGA model that costs $133.  Wow.  The price did go up.  surprise  It used to be $90, I think??

Post edited by starionwolf on

...relatively nice day today (for November here) sunny and mild, mid - upper 50s.  Took a walk to the market that's further away to get organic chicken thighs for another pot of curry as they have a better price than Safeway. Seemed to luck out as well as just about everything else I looked at that I would usually get at the Safeway was on sale (including 91% lean organic raised ground beef), and no silly card number to input. So the larder is pretty well stocked though the holiday next week. for about 75% what it would have cost at the Safeway (even with the club card "discount").

Looking forward to a nice big hand formed & seasoned beef burger tomorrow with swiss cheese and a big slab of sweet onion on a lightly toasted kaiser roll.

Unbelievable:  While perusing the Amazon Prime TV menus I ran across free access to a James Bond movie that I haven't ever seen! surprise  50 years and I've never seen, nor ever heard of, "The Living Daylights".  With Timothy Dalton as James Bond.  It's like stumbling across a 65 year old episode of "I Love Lucy" episode that I'd never seen (which happened about a year ago).  Small oddities of life.indecision

I thnk Dalton was in 2 or 3 Bond movies.

Dana

• I wish there were more recent tutorials for the morph loader. Sigh.

another chance to win the pc ricards prize

have to be caller 9 when they play jonny mathis

momma needs a new fridgerator

hold on to your thermalmometer

is going to 42F today.  is a few degrees warmer in Cardiff

a few degrees chillier in Milwaukee.

searching for a beach live webcam

https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/wales.html

?

dunno why i haz pm questions on site 505 errors

is there a thread i could direct them to?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Mystarra said:

?

The problem seems to have been solved  and the Clodflare errors were mentioned in several threads, Easy to find them.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    Chohole said:
    Mystarra said:

?

...Clodflare errors...

Sounds like a more appropriate name.

edited November 2019

LLLLOLLLLLL

Squirrel steals 150 Christmas lights in 24 hours

rascal raccoon  LOLL

Post edited by Mistara on

...maybe the squirrel is a actually an undercover member of the "Christmas Police" and was just practising his skill at confiscating decorations.

...a Squirrel Stole My Light Bulbs Complaint Thread.

Interesting to see that the squirrel actually disconnected the bulbs!  They're smart!

Dana

I am sleepy but I need to keep a watch on laundry which is tiring because the laundry room is on other side of house.

This discussion has been closed.