There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• f.boschanskif.boschanski Posts: 188
    edited December 2023

This question probably has been answered somewhere, however...

"Receive a punch for each day you've made a purchase over $1 in the past 3 days. Unlock special offers as you accumulate punches!"

Is this speaking about "above" 1$ which would equal at least 1.01$,

or does it ask me to spend "at least" 1$, which would be exactly 1$ or more?

Because it could be translated/interpreted as both these cases in my native language.

Post edited by f.boschanski on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

Guys, I think the current sale is really quite good. You can use debut or still new to get the 20% off, and all the stuff from the past days is back in still new, so quite the selection. Also, the 10% extra off for members kicks in realy good, so you'll get 28% off in the end - including the gift card. I. I built s cart with a 200 bucks GC and then 19 (!) items from my wishlist, new and older, and paid 235 and change in the end. It's a sweet deal for me. Might want to try and play around a little.

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 328
    edited December 2023

Biggest challenge is picking 1 debut item and 2 Still new as nothing is really amazing to me.... and the value is pretty good if you wanted to get a lot of items.

Post edited by Tomhip on
  • Tomhip said:

Biggest challenge is picking 3 debut items as nothing is really amazing to me.... and the value is pretty good if you wanted to get a lot of items.

It's debut or still new, which gives a bit more flexibility.

stelari said:

Tomhip said:

Biggest challenge is picking 3 debut items as nothing is really amazing to me.... and the value is pretty good if you wanted to get a lot of items.

It's debut or still new, which gives a bit more flexibility.

Actualy you get extra 10% Off Artist Stores for 1 Debut Item.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,012

Current cart, paying $111.32 and getting $125 store credit in return smiley

Cart161223.JPG
    1036 x 993 - 112K
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,688

PerttiA said:

yes 

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 619

The extra 10% off treduction also valid on gift cards for a purchase on $100 doesn't seem to appluy to the GC. The total price for a $150 GC should be $108 but it's $120.

10PC.png
    1686 x 537 - 118K
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Unseen said:

The extra 10% off treduction also valid on gift cards for a purchase on $100 doesn't seem to appluy to the GC. The total price for a $150 GC should be $108 but it's $120.

The fine print below, states that the cart has to be above $100 excluding the gift card. 

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 619
    edited December 2023

Thank you very much for the information, felis, I had not seen the fine print... It's thus a non-issue...

Just checked and the reduction applies when the non-GC $100 are added to the cart. So thank you again and apologies since it was my mistake.

Post edited by Unseen on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,189

Unseen said:

Thank you very much for the information, felis, I had not seen the fine print... It's thus a non-issue...

Just checked and the reduction applies when the non-GC $100 are added to the cart. So thank you again and apologies since it was my mistake.

No worries. This morning I couldn't understand why it didn't match - till I found the solution.

You can argue, that there is rather many things while shopping at Daz, where you have to look for the fine print.

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 317
    PerttiA said:

How did you manage 83% off on stuff? The best I was able to manage with a cart close to yours was 75% off.
  • XiousDs said:

PerttiA said:

How did you manage 83% off on stuff? The best I was able to manage with a cart close to yours was 75% off.

Did you notice on the right hand side that he had applied the $6 off DAZ+ coupon?

XiousDs said:

PerttiA said:

How did you manage 83% off on stuff? The best I was able to manage with a cart close to yours was 75%

I was getting 81% of for Storewide Artists with 1 Debut and 2 New items, 60% (Debut item), 20% (3 items), 10% (Over 100), 35% (3xPunch)

I suspect PA coupon gives more?

XiousDs said:

PerttiA said:

Using the Monthly Coupon ($6 off), without it the Still new items are 75% off

XiousDs said:

PerttiA said:

Did you notice on the right hand side that he had applied the $6 off DAZ+ coupon?

I missed the coupon use.
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

My $2.99 today is from my wihlist, but it's a $3.99 + item so it's cheaper with my 35% punch discount

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,932

....seems there is far less rotaion of products for the Featured Artist category compared to past sales. 

kyoto kid said:

....seems there is far less rotaion of products for the Featured Artist category compared to past sales.  

As it's 38294 items out of 47641, there's not much to rotate. 

..I would think Featured Artists meant those who's items are among the Debut and Still New Releases. That usually seemed to be the case.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579

kyoto kid said:

..I would think Featured Artists meant those who's items are among the Debut and Still New Releases. That usually seemed to be the case.

Yes, but this weekend it's all of them, like all the Still New are back.

...ah that's right,  Just feel I've been wading through a lot of of one particular PAs products all week.

• jd641jd641 Posts: 454

I've heard of advent calanders before but I know really don't know anything about them, when is the daz advent calander supposed to end? I'm trying to budget out my puchases so I can stop trying to find something mega cheap just to get the freebies and not spend for the last two days.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,095

An advent calendar is supposed to end the 24th or the 25th of December, but I don't know when Daz version will end.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

The gift card 10% discount for over 100$ is not working.

Mouser said:

It is working, put something over $100 in your cart (the gift card is not counted) and you get 10% off 

jd641 said:

I've heard of advent calanders before but I know really don't know anything about them, when is the daz advent calander supposed to end? I'm trying to budget out my puchases so I can stop trying to find something mega cheap just to get the freebies and not spend for the last two days.

Last year the best deal had been around Christmas day. Don't k ow if we will get deals like that this time though.
  • Just coming back yet again to say WOW about my calendar. Got Davit and his hair today! I hope that everyone else's advent calendars are being just as generous!

• MouserMouser Posts: 675
    edited December 2023

PerttiA said:

Mouser said:

It is working, put something over $100 in your cart (the gift card is not counted) and you get 10% off 

No it clearly says 'Including Gift Cards" so it is not working as stated.

SharedScreenshot.jpg
    489 x 533 - 44K
    Post edited by Mouser on
  • Mouser said:

PerttiA said:

Mouser said:

No it clearly says 'Including Gift Cards" so it is not working as stated.

A little below the bottom of your screenshot, it says "Gift cards do not count towards $100 cart total". 

This discussion has been closed.