There's Always Another Sale Thread -- Discussions Only Pt 2

Comments

• daveso said:

you RATS DAZ  .. I have 2 Ansiko products in my cart. I applied the DAZ PA DAZ+ coupon. It lowered the price by $6. I have ONE token. I added that, the PA coupon went away. So I put the token first, then the PA coupon. It will not work.  No stacking with coupon? It used to. 

Please don't multi-post the same thing. I haev flagged this up in response to your post in the other thread, soemthing odd is going on as you are getting more than $6 off from the coupon.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,013

daveso said:

you RATS DAZ  .. I have 2 Ansiko products in my cart. I applied the DAZ PA DAZ+ coupon. It lowered the price by $6. I have ONE token. I added that, the PA coupon went away. So I put the token first, then the PA coupon. It will not work.  No stacking with coupon? It used to. 

Your cart needs to be $18 or over without the sales tax. 

Richard Haseltine said:

daveso said:

Please don't multi-post the same thing. I haev flagged this up in response to your post in the other thread, soemthing odd is going on as you are getting more than $6 off from the coupon.

No, it's the sales tax that messes up the calculation. The figures are right if one doesn't count the tax

No gift card sale today, bummer...

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,348

daveso said:

Did the token lower the joint price to below $18? if so that is why the coupon went away. The same thing happened to me.

• PerttiA said:

daveso said:

Your cart needs to be $18 or over without the sales tax. 

Which I had just pointed out (having had it pointed out to me) in the other therad - the perils of multi-posting.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,776

Richard Haseltine said:

daveso said:

sorry..i posted this first then thought I should put it in the problem thread... i can zero this one out.  

• doubledeviant said:

Survey coupon is rather generous and seems to apply to any DOs except non-stacking discount offers. Pushed Xola over the edge from "pass" to "buy". Pro bundle, all textures, car, two Daz+, and a nice $0.84 classic find (to even out the cart for an extra token) for $30.11 total.

(I did have eight tokens from smaller purchases throughout the week.)

Oh yes, that survey coupon was amazing. I picked up the Vulpine Folk bundle ($61 full price) for $5 & change late January - over 90% off! It was 50% off due to a promo, stacked with the 50% off Wishlisted promo, stacked with the code.

Moral/s of the story: Do the Daz survey, no matter what you think of the questions/methodology & Wishlist anything you're halfway interested in.

• I feel as if I've fallen into a rut. Nothing has really jumped out at me as a must-buy, and the sales haven't inspired me to throw anything into my cart. Yearly spending is down about 60%.

Maybe March Madness will shake things up?

I'm worried, though, that it will become "March Meh-ness" again this year.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

I'm sure something enticing will happen sometime this month.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,182
    edited February 7

[Huh] DAZ? Wasn't there a rule that new releases become available at DAZ midnight.

Bought a >$30 cart some hours ago only to find a doorbuster item I could have bought for $3,99 with my cart freshly released.

Frustrating!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • columbinecolumbine Posts: 387

Rod Wise Driggo said:

WTF DAZ? Wasn't there a rule that new releases become available at DAZ midnight.

Bought a >$30 cart some hours ago only to find a doorbuster item I could have bought for $3,99 with my cart freshly released.

Frustrating!

Yup. I'd have thrown her in with my already-over-$30 purchase I made earlier in the day, and Daz could have made a few extra bucks (and Colm could have made an extra forty cents). Too bad.

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 317

doubledeviant said:

Survey coupon is rather generous and seems to apply to any DOs except non-stacking discount offers. Pushed Xola over the edge from "pass" to "buy". Pro bundle, all textures, car, two Daz+, and a nice $0.84 classic find (to even out the cart for an extra token) for $30.11 total.

Oh yes, that survey coupon was amazing. I picked up the Vulpine Folk bundle ($61 full price) for $5 & change late January - over 90% off! It was 50% off due to a promo, stacked with the 50% off Wishlisted promo, stacked with the code.

Moral/s of the story: Do the Daz survey, no matter what you think of the questions/methodology & Wishlist anything you're halfway interested in.

I did the survey, and never got the coupon. If I go back to try again, it says I have already taken the survey. I have looked in messages in daz, and I have checked my email spam folder. How long did it take you to get a coupon for the survey? I did mine several days ago.
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,114
    XiousDs said:
    I did the survey, and never got the coupon. If I go back to try again, it says I have already taken the survey. I have looked in messages in daz, and I have checked my email spam folder. How long did it take you to get a coupon for the survey? I did mine several days ago.
    Right-click (or tap and hold on mobile) and choose to open the link in an incognito or private tab. That should show you the survey intro and coupon code again.
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 721

XiousDs said:

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

doubledeviant said:

I'm not sure if you're referring to the social survey that was a while ago, or if there's a new one that came out that I didn't get sent, but the social survey the coupon code was in the language at the top. They didn't send anything out after.  

• XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 317
    XiousDs said:
    Right-click (or tap and hold on mobile) and choose to open the link in an incognito or private tab. That should show you the survey intro and coupon code again.
    Thanks. I totally missed the code as I thought it would be after the survey, not before taking it.
  • mike.smith2005mike.smith2005 Posts: 81
    edited February 7

FYI: $2.99* Tossed Blouse When you Include any 1 'Featured' New Release & any 1 Featured Artist Store Item. Apparently the Tossed Blouse is a 'Featured' New Release so it counts as your 'Featured' new release towards unlocking the Tossed Blouse's discount. In other words, add it to your cart and any of the Featured Artist Store Items, and you get it for $2.99.

Post edited by mike.smith2005 on

Torquinox said:

I'm sure something enticing will happen sometime this month.

Release of Genesis X, with separate genders, proper body topography and interactive AI? cheeky

Geez, pile the rules on until who wants it? 

wish.jpg
    1235 x 618 - 99K
  • NathNath Posts: 2,770

daveso said:

I had some trouble finding items in my wishlist that are older than six months, but people should do well to remember that if you're stuck for a new item to qualify, you can always re-buy a DAZ+ item... 

Nath said:

daveso said:

I had some trouble finding items in my wishlist that are older than six months, but people should do well to remember that if you're stuck for a new item to qualify, you can always re-buy a DAZ+ item... 

more and more lack of stacking is stopping me in my tracks quite often. Yeah, that 6 month thing is a bit rough too. I hadn't seen that at first. I think I tried 3 or 4 items that didn;t qualify before I read all the rules. I'm also pretty tight with my wallet now as well. My cutoff was 70% but with the pricing getting higher, my cutoff discount has to go up as well. Being a frequent flyer here, what I want to buy is much more picky too, and I rarely buy anything older than a rare G3.  

• Korpin.SulatKorpin.Sulat Posts: 414
    edited February 7

daveso said:

In other words, it changes it into a Fast Grab item. And yeah, if it was 65% or 80% off in your wishlist, it changes to 70%, plain and simple. Good if you have a big wishlist with some item that doesn't and probably never will go on sale.  Good luck finding that one or two items that make it worth the headache. Feel like if I have to sleuth that hard, I've earned better than that.

Post edited by Korpin.Sulat on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636

Korpin.Sulat said:

daveso said:

In other words, it changes it into a Fast Grab item. And yeah, if it was 65% or 80% off in your wishlist, it changes to 70%, plain and simple. Good if you have a big wishlist with some item that doesn't and probably never will go on sale.  Good luck finding that one or two items that make it worth the headache. Feel like if I have to sleuth that hard, I've earned better than that.

Yep. You can't even use tokens with it. A definite pass for me. 

edited February 7

Charlie Judge said:

Korpin.Sulat said:

daveso said:

Yep. You can't even use tokens with it. A definite pass for me. 

those tokens are becoming a bit iffy too. I just spent mine though, but guess what, I now have another 1.  Now though I don't care. Its like an addition if they work, not an incentive to buy more stuff.  

I'm also moving into buying more DAZ+ items. There have been a few recently that are good for me. My order a bit ago actually had the last 4 DAZ+ products released in it, and the free one, plus I like Colm Jackson's work and put Anwyn in there and it sold for $3.99 without having to buy $30 worth of other product, so I considered that a win. $3.27 after whatever discounting managed to climb into the total. 

Post edited by daveso on
  • daveso said:

Luckily, they added that "6 months and older" filter to your wishlist.

Oh wait... 

• daveso said:

What comes next?

Use coupon-code SMARTY-PANTS to get an extra 50% if the SKU of the product multiplied with your date of birth is even? And 80% if its odd?
    Applies to all products added to you wishlist in days of rising moon who's PAs first name has more than 4 vowels.

• It looks like only some of the Featured New Releases are counting toward discounting 'Tossed Blouses' to $2.99 for me. When I try to add 'Wet Body Iray Genesis 9' or either of the two Ensary pose sets ('Dive In' and 'Vogue Dance') to my cart, the discount doesn't trigger. The rest of the items will trigger the discount for me ... except for the 'Tossed Blouses' product itself, which doesn't seem to trigger its own discount anymore (as described in a post above). In the process of "fixing" the ability of 'Tossed Blouses' to trigger its own discount, did the Daz team accidentally de-link some of the other items?

• EaldwulfEaldwulf Posts: 18

Petrichorian said:

It looks like only some of the Featured New Releases are counting toward discounting 'Tossed Blouses' to $2.99 for me. When I try to add 'Wet Body Iray Genesis 9' or either of the two Ensary pose sets ('Dive In' and 'Vogue Dance') to my cart, the discount doesn't trigger. The rest of the items will trigger the discount for me ... except for the 'Tossed Blouses' product itself, which doesn't seem to trigger its own discount anymore (as described in a post above). In the process of "fixing" the ability of 'Tossed Blouses' to trigger its own discount, did the Daz team accidentally de-link some of the other items?

Unfortunately, none ‘Featured’ New Releases are triggering for me.  But I am starting to think that they inadvertantly delinked some of the Featured Artists Stores.

I'm getting 68% off two items from Linday, Tossed Blouses is not discounting beyond the 30%, and Vogue Dance Poses is also at 30%

But when you read the little note on the Artisys Store list it says:  Buy any 2 or more to get an extra 20% off* ‘Featured’ New Releases
    and Linday is one of the stores listed.

So it appears that I am getting the extra 20% on items from the Featured Artists Stores, 2 items from there do not trigger the extra 20% on Featured New Items, and the Door Buster aspect is not triggering to drop the price for the Tossed Blouses

So how do we get this fixed?

• I have reported the issue with Tossed Blouses, the Featured Artist stores seem to be getting the correct discounts to me.

• EaldwulfEaldwulf Posts: 18

Richard Haseltine said:

I have reported the issue with Tossed Blouses, the Featured Artist stores seem to be getting the correct discounts to me.

I would agree the Featured Artist Stores get the correct discount (I think I mentioned that) but they are NOT providing the extra discount to new items when you have two items from the stores; and of course the whole issue about the Tossed Blouses that you have already reported for which we all thank you (or at least I do).

This discussion has been closed.